🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

In da club? You mean the song about irv gotti gettin tipsy? Man Kanye got songs bigger than that for days

dawg I been joking lol

Slim Jesus and Drake are one in the same, culture vultures. I just happen to find SJ music more listenable even though I don't listen to him. His brand of Drill music is more in line with the kind of rap I prefer. This Hotline Bling **** ain even rap. It's pure unadulterated pop ****. And I don't **** with it. If any rapper made this song I'd call it trash.

Slim Jesus and Drake are one in the same, culture vultures. I just happen to find SJ music more listenable even though I don't listen to him. His brand of Drill music is more in line with the kind of rap I prefer. This Hotline Bling **** ain even rap. It's pure unadulterated pop ****. And I don't **** with it. If any rapper made this song I'd call it trash.

Wasn't saying that when dude first dropped....

Slim Jesus bouta shut the game down. Him and Mouse need to drop a single together and take over.

Got that Bibby cosign too :pimp: :pimp:

Because he's a Canadian half white Jewish teeny bopper television star who is now a wildly successful although extra mediocre rapper. He's mere existence in hip hop makes a mockery of it.

He's singlehandedly waterboarding rap music.

At least Slim Jesus is keeping rap where it needs to be, the streets. Whether, he's actually in them or not is a different story.

:rofl: Singing a different tune all of a sudden. But anyway, everyone already take your opinion on music as a joke. So keep on cooking

Last edited:
You proving my point. I like street rap and SJ is more in line with that or authentic or not. And he does in fact have the Bibby cosign. When the interview dropped and it was revealed his **** was fabricated I stopped rocking to it. I can't condone the fraud ****. But I definitely wasn't going to just write him because he was a skinny white like the rest of you.

Oh please your music opinions are totally lock step in line with the masses. Stop being a sheep for once and get you an original opinion.

Last edited:
You proving my point. I like street rap and SJ is more in line with that or authentic or not. And he does in fact have the Bibby cosign. When the interview dropped and it was revealed his **** was fabricated I stopped rocking to it. I can't condone the fraud ****. But I definitely wasn't going to just write him because he was a skinny white like the rest of you.

Oh please your music opinions are totally lock step in line with the masses. Stop being a sheep for once and get you an original opinion.

Rather be consider a sheep by one

Than be like you, and be considered a clown by many

Hopefully, you can keep that same sense of humor when you get priced out of the area. Hope that 40 acres and a mule comes to you soon.

Hopefully, you can keep that same sense of humor when you get priced out of the area. Hope that 40 acres and a mule comes to you soon.

:lol: Oh Please brah. I'm doing very well for myself, so well I don't have to beg and pray for tax cuts to be able to out a roof over my head.

Or as you put it "flourish" :lol:

Last edited:
And I don't know who fed your head with that nonsensical belief that wanting to keep your own money is a bad thing or indicative of being poor. I want tax cuts not because I need it bit because it's mine.

You'll never flourish with your piss poor logic. "I'm doing well for myself so I don't care about my tax dollars."

Sounding silly as usual.

And I don't know who fed your head with that nonsensical belief that wanting to keep your own money is a bad thing or indicative of being poor. I want tax cuts not because I need it bit because it's mine.

You'll never flourish with your piss poor logic. "I'm doing well for myself so I don't care about my tax dollars."

Sounding silly as usual.

I'm having a nice pad, great job, in grad school, able to spend my mom and grandmother money every month, and pay my sisters student loan payments for her.

I own a bakery back in the islands, and 2 shuttle buses.

And still not terrified of the tax man

I don't know what your definition of "flourishing", but I think my piss poor logic has gotten me to a decent place, so Imma stick with it famb :smokin

But do you homeboy

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I'm honestly amazed you actually arguing with that dude :lol: fam is either mentally not all there or trolling. You gotta just let him be.

And yeah I was trolling on the Kanye stuff earlier :lol: jimmies was rustled

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I'm honestly amazed you actually arguing with that dude :lol: fam is either mentally not all there or trolling. You gotta just let him be.

And yeah I was trolling on the Kanye stuff earlier :lol: jimmies was rustled

I do it because I know my jams rustle him so easily.

If he would just laugh me off, he would shut me down.

Because my motivation to rustle would be gone :rofl:

I'm glad you doing well. Keep it up. But it is not an issue of bring terrified of the tax man or needing a tax cut because you're struggling. It's about going to work and being able to keep more of the money you EARNED. Being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor is a FUNDAMENTAL right.

I'm glad you doing well. Keep it up. But it is not an issue of bring terrified of the tax man or needing a tax cut because you're struggling. It's about going to work and being able to keep more of the money you EARNED. Being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor is a FUNDAMENTAL right.

Ok, ok, ok famb

Keeping fighting the good fight then :lol:

Last edited:
Rather be consider a sheep by one

Than be like you, and be considered a clown by many
Damb 
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the MMA thread

Back
Top Bottom