🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake is like god's gift to us.. so that's half nd half .. since he's jewish lol
smokin.gif

.. Album is the best.. still purchasing the real one on the 15th for sure

Doing it wrong
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Shot for me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Lord knows
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Take care
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The real her nd marvins room
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i'll be listening to the rest on repeat all night, til i love em just as much
smokin.gif
.. Drizzy

5 songs in and it's only OK to me. Gonna give it a few more spins and reevaluate in the morn.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

So we're gonna act like Stevie didn't yap on the harmonica though? OK, cool.

Yo the whole time I was waiting for a piano solo, heard the harmonica, tears of joy g.
So excellent, This is a solid effort to say the least, so much more cohesive than TML

I'm definitely buying a copy. I love this album.

Shot For Me.
pimp.gif
x
frown.gif

Crew Love.
Take Care.
Marvin's Room.
Underground Kings.
pimp.gif

The Real Her.

I'm a huge fan of Drake's R&B songs.

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

Originally Posted by awwsome

Tell me 40 didn't engineer the @$@$ out of this album though? all the drums are hard as @$@$, bless that man.
Son...i got the beats by dre's on...this album sounds so beautiful right now I wanna cry
laugh.gif
40 alone is a phenomenon. 
Yo...Drake is really about to be untouchable. For real. This album bangs. 

Dudes hated him on his first album...now its just about to be unfair. 

roll.gif
 @ dudes getting mad saying Ross ain't on his job. Dude had one of the illest verses of his last 2 years on Lord Knows. 

And I ain't see no one talk about how sick the freaking transitions were...This dude is solidifying his legacy. 

This dude 3,000 delivered too though 
roll.gif
... Hell even WAYNE had a decent verse. I mean damn... No one slacked off on this thing. 

Look What You've Done?! I mean goddamn. That almost reminds me of "Last Call" for the story telling on there. Then add in the soulful Static Major addition...
30t6p3b.gif

Classic? Not sure yet...but ya'll lying if this ain't legit as hell...this is what TML was supposed to be. Its more cohesive. More album like. You can even tell that more time was spent on this.

Back
Top Bottom