🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The Ride has officially became one of my favorite tracks on this album. Drake was really spittin' on that, actually caught me off guard. The Weeknd did his thing, on all his features.....he's really going to use this album as a springboard.

good album but i wont say its better then tml honestly on tml he rapped more but then again take care is longer but i enjoy both

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Crew Love, Shot for Me, The Motto and Cameras were the only songs I didnt delete

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Am I going crazy or does the sample in 'We'll Be Fine' say "Wackest album ever"?

this was actually a serious question... what the hell is that sample saying?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by jm2000

Simple. Drake knows weezy is garbage and doesn't wanna do a full album with him.
swing and a miss. Lil wayne as a whole >  Drake

He realized he/they have no chance of standing as competition

conclusion: drake is talking out of his @## in interviews right now to sell albums. he doesn't even believe what he's saying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Very true. You could tell after that Drake/Wayne/Jada song that Drake was super uncomfortable even answering questions
about that track.

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th][th=""]Comment[/th][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
iHust1e[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/16/11 4:37 AM
[/td][td]
Crew Love, Shot for Me, The Motto and Cameras were the only songs I didnt delete
[/td][/tr][/table]

Only ones I didn't delete were Lord Knows, We'll Be Fine, Under Ground Kings, and Headlines. I would have deleted Marvin's Room, but it has 
Buried Alive at the end of it. Wish I could find that interlude completely seperate so I can get Marvin's Room off my cpu too
laugh.gif

This album is so head and shoulders better than Thank Me Later, and honestly that's the way it should be.

Thank Me Later was too commercial, this is more personal and has A TON more replay value.

Love the album minus the Birdman talking, the Lil Wayne verses and Make Me Proud.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This album is so head and shoulders better than Thank Me Later, and honestly that's the way it should be.

Thank Me Later was too commercial, this is more personal and has A TON more replay value.

Love the album minus the Birdman talking, the Lil Wayne verses and Make Me Proud.
QFE

The one thing this album proves is Drake has a set of fans on one end of the spectrum and the other are just huge haters.

Like people go out of their way to hate this guy, makes no sense. Dudes literally wish death on him, and wish he loses his voicebox

^^^You're definitely right. There's no people at all on here you mentioned anything about the production, lyrics, nor content...just fans or haters....

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Lord Knows is the hardest track on the album, dudes are deleting it?

#tooMuchEarWax
cameras > lord knows

dudes are getting gassed over the beat which drake didnt do justice so i can see why dudes are deleting it

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by jm2000

Simple. Drake knows weezy is garbage and doesn't wanna do a full album with him.

conclusion: drake is talking out of his @## in interviews right now to sell albums. he doesn't even believe what he's saying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Very true. You could tell after that Drake/Wayne/Jada song that Drake was super uncomfortable even answering questions
about that track.

on_line.gif
iHust1e[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Only ones I didn't delete were Lord Knows, We'll Be Fine, Under Ground Kings, and Headlines. I would have deleted Marvin's Room, but it has 
Buried Alive at the end of it. Wish I could find that interlude completely seperate so I can get Marvin's Room off my cpu too
laugh.gif

The iTunes Deluxe edition has Marvin's Room and The Interlude as two separate tracks.

Drake’s ready to Take Care of business.
The rapper, whose sophomore YM/CM/Universal Republic album, Take Care, is the follow-up to last year’s successful bow, Thank Me Later, will debut at #1 with a sales total between 675-725k.

That will make it the third-best bow of the year, after Lady Gaga’s 1.1 million selling Born This Way and his labelmate Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter IV, which also clocked in slightly over a million on HITS’ Album sales chart.

via HDD

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
about that track.

on_line.gif
iHust1e[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

The iTunes Deluxe edition has Marvin's Room and The Interlude as two separate tracks.

THIS^ -Today, Compared my "free copy" to my co workers that he purchased on i tunes and that was the only diff... Marvin's Room and The Interlude are separate there .. Wish mine were separate but album isn't worth the purchase so I'll keep what i got and skip ahead in the future to just hear the KL feature lol

I'll give this a 6.5/10.. expected more.. but not totally garbage.. The Ride/Crew Love/Hate Sleeping Alone/the Motto are the only standouts so far for me..

Back
Top Bottom