🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

;Wu-Tang Forever/From Time. Probably going to be From Time if I had to be totally rational about it. I would love to hear what an edited version of Worst Behaviour sounds like though. Its probably hilarious.

Yeah, I was thinking that From Time would be the most fitting song to put out next, but I figured the slow pace would keep it from being a smash hit.

The biggest issue with this album is not enough raps. Furthest Thing needed another verse on that second beat. I hate the way we just ******g around on Worst Behavior and than drops that mase verse. That **** needed more structure IMO another verse was needed. Wu-Tang Forever that verse he went in. I would have loved to hear at least 2. Hell SFTB could have had third play.

It sounds like Wu Tang Forever and Own It could have been one track same could be said for The Language/305 To My City. I would have split Pound Cake/PPM2. I wish he went in on PP2 because the first is my favorite Drake track.

Aside from the track with 2 Chainz, I enjoyed the whole thing. Its not better than Take Care, but a very good offering nonetheless.

lyrics on this are great, but something about this album just left me wanting more. Disappointed to say the least
the production's boring and all the hooks/beats sound the same like they were created in the exact same studio session.  almost like he was working on one song and 40 had a folder of 10 other beats he made with the same bpm's and vibe and drake was like oh word lets bang those out right now.  then just put all of those songs on the album.  it makes for great flow from track to track. amazing flow.  but zero real ... movement.  the whole **** sounds like one long whiny track.

there isn't a single bad song on this LP.  the problem is it feels super tame.  like he intentionally decided to only have one banger on the whole thing.  and that happens to be the song we heard 6 months ago.

Last edited:

the production's boring and all the hooks/beats sound the same like they were created in the exact same studio session.  almost like he was working on one song and 40 had a folder of 10 other beats he made with the same bpm's and vibe and drake was like oh word lets bang those out right now.  then just put all of those songs on the album.  it makes for great flow from track to track. amazing flow.  but zero real ... movement.  the whole **** sounds like one long whiny track.

there isn't a single bad song on this LP.  the problem is it feels super tame.  like he intentionally decided to only have one banger on the whole thing.  and that happens to be the song we heard 6 months ago.
You said the same thing about Born Sinner 

laugh.gif
que?
big time,

sunshine...

tote nines.

bust mines,

flatline,

hard grind.

high life,

stay fly,

as jet time.

*crowd snaps*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You said the same thing about Born Sinner 
and earlier in this thread (night it leaked) I said "this sounds less like a Drake album and more like a J. Cole album. Take that as you will for better or for worse."

The production on this is a little better than J. Cole's album though and both of these are impeccably rapped over.  Drake's bars are better than they have ever been,  He's really stepping up lyrically with each new project.  It's impressive.

The production, in my opinion -- again, just my opinion -- is what holds this record back from being great.  But there isn't a single "bad" song on it.  Not even 305.

The problem is there's nothing special about this album at all.  It's good though.  But people will say things like Magna Carta is better (even though it has no soul) because its production was better.  As evidenced by this thread.

Last edited:
I'm feeling underwhelmed with this. It's a good album but it's missing something. A few more playthroughs and it might click for me.

I'm feeling underwhelmed with this. It's a good album but it's missing something. A few more playthroughs and it might click for me.

The emotion doesn't really seem to be there. That's the only thing I can really notice it lacking. But he said a while ago that this wouldn't be a very moody album.

so which track is suppose to be the "lord knows"?
i feel like thats what this album is missing

lyrics on this are great, but something about this album just left me wanting more. Disappointed to say the least

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Own it :x worst track on the album imo.

:smh: Overusing Started from the Bottom with the track and chorus. It was cool when he used that line here and there.

I'll listen to the album few more times, skipping some tracks, then on to the next one.

so which track is suppose to be the "lord knows"?
i feel like thats what this album is missing
I, personally, think the second part of Furthest Thing has that Lord Knows feel to it...

I just hate its not a full song...really disappointed about that...seriously...his flow on that beat is bananas..
mean.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: I also agree about "own it" being the worst track on the album..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom