🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Born sinner>>> his last album

It's just that last album all the wack *** hip hop elitists loves so much cuz there was no features and it was overall boring as ****.
Yes, Born Sinner was better than 2014 Forrest Hills Drive and his fans keep mentioning that feat, not rap elitist. 

Man bar for bar he can't even get up with Big Sean right now if we're keeping it honest. Cole peeked awhile ago to me.

And he has like 10 writers and like 12 producers in his studio sessions working on music with him and for him but no one mentions it. I'ma leave that one alone though.
I agree that Big Sean (at times) is more lyrical than J Cole but I'm not going to believe you about the second half of your post because you are known to defend Drake on various things.

I agree that Big Sean (at times) is more lyrical than J Cole but I'm not going to believe you about the second half of your post because you are known to defend Drake on various things.
Lol I mean, if I see something about Drake that I don't agree w/ and wanna defend it, sometimes I do "defend him?" Sue me. And I don't know why you're equating what I said about J. Cole with defending Drake, they are completely separate.

Last edited:
Lmao Funkmaster Flex man, I love that guy when he does these rants. It's awesome 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't care about how irrelevant or relevant he is lol his rants provide me with some excellent entertainment. He's so into it.

Like the emphasis on "BOZO!" 
laugh.gif
 "YOU CLOWN!" 
roll.gif
you are too easily entertained

these radio "personalities" need to all go away asap

ryan seacrest/breakfast club/ebro/hot97/opie radio/elvis durant

who listens to the radio anymore? 

The radio is garbage. Yesterday I turned on the radio at four separate times during the day and every single time that garbage tory lanes song was on. It's not like I heard it within five minutes or something, no it was mid song every single time. Idk how this archaic nonsense still exists in 2016

Last edited:
The radio is garbage. Yesterday I turned on the radio at four separate times during the day and every single time that garbage tory lanes song was on. It's not like I heard it within five minutes or something, no it was mid song every single time. Idk how this archaic nonsense still exists in 2016

Radio has progressively gotten worse. It used to be a four hour rotation of popular songs, but the playlist has gotten even smaller. Now it's a little over an hour during the day. They want you to hear your songs for that 10-15 minutes in you're in your car.

But I think it also has to do with our society. Most people don't care about learning a new song, they want to be told what's hot. And they want to stay "turned up".

I don't even listen to the radio anymore. I try to to listen to what's popular, but if you listen to the radio today and again in three months more than half the songs in rotation will be the same unless they take out a Rihanna song for another Rihanna song.

My man brings that anti-radio campaign into every thread that it can fit in :lol:

and logs in to another account to do it

There's a bunch of irony in this post, as Drake fans themselves have placed him in an elite category as a great rapper, have fawned over some lackadaisical bars that they refer to as "going in", and have deflected everything possible aimed at him regardless of how true something was.

:lol:

That's one of my problems, is he talks about how good and great he is on some bragadocia stuff. I never heard Ja Rule or Nelly rap about how good they were. Most of your fans are chicks, you don't need to do it anyway.

But Drama already told that Meek story more or less.

Dama took a hit for it though. People thought he was the one who leaked the reference tracks on some loyalty to Philly ****. Once that rumor got out there he didn't bother until later to speak up. I never understood why he didn't speak up, but maybe he didn't want to snitch.

Did anyone believe Drama when he said it or did they have their mind made up and didn't care?

Last edited:
I honestly don't care about how irrelevant or relevant he is lol his rants provide me with some excellent entertainment. He's so into it.

Like the emphasis on "BOZO!" :lol:  "YOU CLOWN!" :rofl:

I used to think it was corny, but Flex Hogan's become a sideshow unto himself. It's become a moment, and the radio has few from the days when you used to turn in at night to listen to Rocafella freestyle or hear a song for the first time.

It's just that last album all the wack *** hip hop elitists loves so much cuz there was no features and it was overall boring as ****.
Exactly FHD is overrated I mean it's a good album but no replay value.To me Born Sinner is his best album IDGAF about it being "too dark" that's what made it good to me.

Bruh Born Sinner was more boring than Forest Hill wtf yall talking bout in here. That album was weak. FHD was MUCH better

What's so awesome about a pathetic 50 year old man trying to be relevant

How do you lose relevancy as a Dj ,? did people stop making music? Is sign language hip-hop on its way in?

Bottom line Drake got ethered by a irrelevant DJ and a irrelevant podcaster :rofl:

Last edited:
Exactly FHD is overrated I mean it's a good album but no replay value.To me Born Sinner is his best album IDGAF about it being "too dark" that's what made it good to me.

Yo I say this all the time. FHD has no replay value and it's annoying to me. I really mess with Born Sinner

Back
Top Bottom