🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

After further reveiw, more life was not better than views as an album.

And views is top 3 drake album

Take care
Nwts
Views

I rank them joints

NWTS
IYRTITL
Take Care ~ SFG
More Life ~ WATTBA
Views
TML

I get why people call TC his best body of work, but I genuinely feel like it's more so for what it represents than it's actual Merit.

For me, TC had a ton of wack songs. We'll Be Fine, Practice, Take Care w/ Rihanna, Make me proud, UGK was whatever, The Real Her was a wack attempt at recreating HoustAtlantaVegas, OMDB was cool but not outstanding, I don't like Shot for Me, just a lot of weak songs.

in comparison to SFG or If You're reading this. Those are like two bonafide classics to me.

Nah you're only saying that cuz it's not the sound you want. There's legit songs on there. Of Every genre. Album is full of hits. Views was dope.

Now more life was straight but the heavy features kinda take away from the tape imo. Young thug and them are good for a 2 week listening period. After that u remember how bad they are. Features should have been better on there for real.

I get why people call TC his best body of work, but I genuinely feel like it's more so for what it represents than it's actual Merit.

For me, TC had a ton of wack songs. We'll Be Fine, Practice, Take Care w/ Rihanna, Make me proud, UGK was whatever, The Real Her was a wack attempt at recreating HoustAtlantaVegas, OMDB was cool but not outstanding, I don't like Shot for Me, just a lot of weak songs.

in comparison to SFG or If You're reading this. Those are like two bonafide classics to me.

L
none of the songs u named were wack

UGK? Lulz

THE REAL HER!!?? :lol: u wilding

yall like the bravado of IYRTITL but the music itself wasn't better than other albums. Energy? 6 man?? Literally drake didn't have a bad verse until that album.
If you're reading this is probably the worst (not bad) drake album. I

Literally some of the worst drake songs I have ever heard are on IYRTITL

AND if it wasn't for a lot of the beat changes on songs the beats would be trash too. Straight annoying status

Literally some of the worst drake songs I have ever heard are on IYRTITL

AND if it wasn't for a lot of the beat changes on songs the beats would be trash too. Straight annoying status

Really? I felt like he shined on that joint cause he was more free with song selection since it was a "tape"

He knew he had to give fans a rap heavy project, and he delivered IMO.

Back
Top Bottom