🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You mean the side that sounds exactly like everybody other R and B song he’s ever made?

At this point, dude is easily a manufactured culture vulture. Dude can’t make anything new or original. His entire career has been making the same songs over and over and his fan base eat it up.

Dude waited and clicked play right at 12 anyway just to come in here :lol: NT is jokes

Man, a hot summer night, windows down, sunroof open and the volume on 10, the R&B side is gonna be an experience.

just heard Im Upset for the first time.. people weren't joking when they said this **** is trash

I thought people were just over exaggerating until I actually listened. It’s terrible. I haven’t listened to this album, but Duppy Freestyle is one of Drake’s best pure rapping songs in s long time, but Pusha washed that song away with his diss. Rendered it a lost mixtape track.

Screenshot_20180629-005945_Apple Music.jpg
This is cold. Coldest beat on here probably

Drake did his thing on Summer Games and In My Feelings. Catchy af. But they did too much production wise on those songs.

Almost done with my first listen and the issue I have with this album is that there are no outstanding songs imo, there a bunch of trash songs, and it sounds like he is trying to make the song catchy instead of just rapping.

Drake skated on too many tracks this early part of the year, for this to be the best he can do. It is almost like he is oblivious of the kind of rap songs people like from him.

Look Alive, Yes Indeed, and Duppy really had me thinking dude was about to hit it out the park.

I liked More Life off the bat more than this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom