🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dude waited and clicked play right at 12 anyway just to come in here :lol: NT is jokes

Because I really want to see what the rest of his fan base sees in him. It’s not a lie. All his raps and all his R and B songs really sound the same.

If I want quality R & B, I’ll play Frank Ocean, Daniel Caesar, Brent Faiyaz, hell even The Weeknd has more variation in his music than Drake.

I really want to see what his fan base sees. But it just all sounds the same to me. 40 is a great producer though.... I really enjoy the production. I guess his music just isn’t for me. And for the record I enjoyed IYRTITL

When your damn Apple Music tagline is calling out the haters who say everything he makes lacks substance and sounds the same... and then he makes an album that lacks substance and sounds the same as everything else he’s made...

This is response to the Pusha beef? I didn’t even need him to respond to the diss directly, but at least make an album worthy of being heralded as one of hip hops greats, even commercially, and this just ain’t it.

Last edited:
Almost done with my first listen and the issue I have with this album is that there are no outstanding songs imo, there a bunch of trash songs, and it sounds like he is trying to make the song catchy instead of just rapping.

Drake skated on song many tracks this early part of the year for this to be the best he can do. It is almost like he is obvious of the kind of rap songs people like from him.

Look Alive, Yes Indeed, and Duppy really had me thinking dude was about to hit it out the park.

I liked More Life off the bat more than this.

Views still his best jig.

"Breaking my heart– breaking my heart– breaking my heart"

Mans sound like a NSYNC member
smh.gif

Off my first listen of A side fav 3 tracks are

Emotionless
Sandra’s Rose
Is There More or Intro

Currently on Side B...
I’ll be back in a couple of minutes to give you da summary...More Life :tongue:

Really glad this Michael Jackson isn't intrusive. I don't even have to pay attention to it.

The disagreement on opinion can be summed up on Summer Games. Folks that say they like it or it's catchy ...

As a grown man, how can you play that in your car with the windows down

I havent listened to it yet but grown men are legit out here singing Bood Up.

like charlamagne i see the lightest and darkest patches

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was torn on going to see Drake live cause I didn't want to put up with Migos but after this... I may have to bite that bullet. I really don't understand why he needs openers anyways.

Back
Top Bottom