🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I mess with it. Side B is it. He should stay in that lane and give us the occasional rap track.

man im about to be on my @mrwavez type beat

this **** is a classic my *****

8 times 10 gave me im back in 7th grade first finding out about drake vibes that **** felt nostalgic.

and at the same time its like the rap game on some avengers **** with like jay rocking w drake. and then drake going hard at ye with the nanny wifey lines.

he knows how to make dope moments for fans which is what hip hop in the social media era all about.

this is what i wanted from views

Catching up in here, seeing people say listening to Scorpion made them appreciate Views has me like :ohwell:

I thought Views was meh at best to me.

Will run this through a couple of times today at work but will temper my expectations low.

Seems like with the exception of @RustyShackleford all the Drake stans are feeling it.

Speaking of this dude @mrwavez been MIA for weeks but dropped in for the Scorpion drop like

Sting-Rafters-In.gif

:lol:

First listen I’m not feeling it but I’ll give it another tomorrow. It’s weird that I call myself a Drake fan but I haven’t actually liked an album he’s put out since 2013.

Edit: some of Views was ok

I want the second half of March 14 as a separate song so I can just throw it on repeat for a while

No one to guide me
I'm all alone
No one to cry on

I need shelter from the rain
To ease the pain
I'm changing from boy to a man

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28037-1440138056-5.gif

This is how I know Drake won and is the best in the game right now. This album drops and people on here talking about how soft and repetitive it is and uninspired but in the same breath say Views is one of his best albums now when it was getting slandered ten times worse than this is now. Drake music makes people either happy as hell or mad as hell first week and then years later everyone still rocking with it.

Just can’t wait for the Big Quint review. He gonna break another chair when Side B comes on.

Album was not good at all. Kevin Gates three track Chained To The City was better then double weed plate. Glad I didn't spend money on this lullaby compilation.

Haven't listened yet. Deciding if I want to at work or wait until tonight when I'm pregaming.

This is how I know Drake won and is the best in the game right now. This album drops and people on here talking about how soft and repetitive it is and uninspired but in the same breath say Views is one of his best albums now when it was getting slandered ten times worse than this is now. Drake music makes people either happy as hell or mad as hell first week and then years later everyone still rocking with it.

Just can’t wait for the Big Quint review. He gonna break another chair when Side B comes on.

Views is ****ing awful.

Stop.

Drake is soft for these diet Dr. Pepper Pusha T and Kanye disses on here. Just the faintest hint of spiciness.
I agree with this. Love Drake but Pusha really outed him. Drake clearly doesn’t want that smoke. It’s okay. I’ll still hit his concert

Back
Top Bottom