🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

No seriously though can Niketalk not be lipstick alley on this one bro? On these rap beefs?

Can we retire the lies from both sides as they become known? I'm talkin for BOTH sides bro.

Dave Free stuff is CLEARLYYYYY a LIE bro. So like let's eliminate this one and let's start condensing this **** down to only the things that could've been true.

Because this stuff clearly ain't about rap skill anymore.. it's turning into a stan war.

Family Matters is a good song... but at this point Drake is really wasting his time with the bars directed at Ross and others

[Stephen A Smith] "We don't care" .... stick to only addressing Kendrick crodie

I'm not really the type of person who really cares much about celebrities personal lives, so some of this stuff that's been mentioned is new to me. Domestic violence bars? Not cool if that happened in real life, and super corny to spit that on wax if not true either. Same with the pedophile stuff, but I saw a video last night of Drake singing to some young girl on stage that was kinda cringy (probably old news, but again I don't follow this stuff). Also this peeing on Drake story is actually true as well?

Yo man, I don't know what you can do or say to shame this guy in a battle lol.. he has ghostwriters, he's a culture vulture, wave biter, cornball, deadbeat dad hiding kids, not respected by his peers, etc it just don't matter. I agree that from the responses it does seem like fans sides have been drawn and nobody's really budging on anything. Both artists are cool to me, but I appreciate them for different things. Even in this battle, Drake has the better "songs" but I feel like Kendrick's bars have been more disrespectful... I guess it depends on what the listener values more?

Well said grittyman grittyman

I am a fan of both as well. I agree the issue with Family Matters is its unfocused at times as he continues to talk about future, metro, ross and others. Not focused enough, but when he was my goodness.

I also see a-lot of commentary out there talking about Drake fans being delusional and will never acknowledge an L. IDK one person Drake fan or not that doesn't think Pusha murdered him.

I personally think Family Matters is the best thus far and he murdered kendrick with that one

Last edited:
mQySmQU.jpeg

:rofl:

Just realized after watching the video again..in “YOU BROKE MY HEART” he said “I swear you're dead to me, does Mercedes make a hearse?”

Second part of Family Matters he brings it out.

It’s the little things in the video lol
IMG_8804.png
IMG_8805.png

1714843330526.jpeg

Just realized after watching the video again..in “YOU BROKE MY HEART” he said “I swear you're dead to me, does Mercedes make a hearse?”

Second part of Family Matters he brings it out.

It’s the little things in the video lol
IMG_8804.png
IMG_8805.png

1714843330526.jpeg
We're here for the raps brother.. take this to akademics live stream chat.

What other song did drake use that flow from the 3rd verse on family matters?
Drake stans? Where are you when I need you

Kendrick is up on my scorecard because Like that is the best song so far. It's the back 2 back of this beef. Pushups and Taylor made were meh to me. Euphoria and family matters are neck and neck. And meet the grahams is the story of adidon if the character assassination holds up

Family matters is tough...no way around it and the video makes it even better.

The fact that K.dot said Drakes respones would be exactly what it was...and had a track ready to in respone...

The fans are winning. And that's what matters IMO.

I believe both are lying or stretching the truth on some of the claims.

The daughter thing seems very far fetched and I 100% don't believe free fathered Kenny's child.

Let's see what's next.

Last edited:
Kendrick sounds kinda thirsty on meet the grahams tbh. Only way that song hits is if drake gets outed as a weinstein level perv. That song was meant to hurt drake's pockets and reputation so if it doesn't then it's a throwaway

Euphoria is both a good song and a good diss track. Same with family matters. Both rappers in their lane. Pushups just musically is one of the worst drake songs I ever heard. Flow beat and lyrics are all mid. Best part is the what's beef interpolation on the beat. Nobody would listen to this song if it wasn't a diss. Same with Taylor made and since that's strictly a diss track too it falls short since everything he said really just applies to himself and his fake gangsta persona. It's really drake dissing drake

Family matters is tough...no way around it and the video makes it evern better.

The fact that K.dot said Drakes respones would be exactly what it was...and had a track ready to in respone...

The fans are winning. And that's what matters IMO.

I believe both are lying or stretching the truth on some of the claims.

The daughter thing seems very far fetched and I 100% don't believe free fathered Kenny's child.

Let's see what's next.
Gonna repeat what someone already asked- the whole hidden daughter thing really that dambing….

Problem says Kenny got more coming. I say we get two more disses from each and then let it be done. KDot up 2-1

Drake stans? Where are you when I need you

Kendrick is up on my scorecard because Like that is the best song so far. It's the back 2 back of this beef. Pushups and Taylor made were meh to me. Euphoria and family matters are neck and neck. And meet the grahams is the story of adidon if the character assassination holds up
I feel like you can spot them out because they all are either wearing or own a D’Angelo Russell jersey 🤣

Back
Top Bottom