'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

Game 7 is up!

I'll be real nervous if I was Doc Rivers
wink.gif

Cavs came up short this time around. Bron had a spectacular game but not enough to put the Celtics away in the 7th and deciding game. Sayang, I hope the marketvalue of the Vs doesn't plummet after this disappointing season for James :smile:

Pau lPierce just single handedly put them in the conference finals,

I thought KG was real passionate and hungry...

15 points in a game 7?

STEP IT UP KID!

Oh and don't get me started on Ray Allen in the Playoffs.....

Pistons even up Boston. Let's see if Boston can win on the road...

LA thrashed the Spurs! 101-71

Boston just won their 1st road game of the postseason. Hope they carry this momentum to game 4 and edge the Pistons. I would really love to see aLAKERS-CELTICS finals. Rekindling of an old rivalry

Lakers win. series is now 3-1

I know there will be discussion about the disputed call at the final 2 seconds of the game. I will be reading hehe

hahaha lakers almost lost that one! last three shots were bad...tsk tsk...

anouncers said THERE was a foul hahahaha

but im goin for lakers this time! lakers and celtics @ finals!!! ye!!

watching popovich's post game presscon

popovich said it was a proper no call, no foul done. If he was the official he wouldnt call it a foul.

wow @ pop. hats off... and come to think of it, that situation wouldnt have happen if the shot clock was reset when fisher's shot hit the rim, itll be lastpossession by the lakers.

it was a great game by both teams nonetheless.
pimp.gif
the lakers need tofinish it at Staples this game 5.

yeah, as big a laker fan i am... i've always respected Pop and the Spurs. I remember back in '01 Lakers were blowing away the Spurs ( i think it wasgame 4 when they were sweeping everyone) and Pop told his players late in the 4th quarter "play with dignity!"
Anyway, hope we take this in LA!

Can't wait to see the replay tonight. I am glad the Lakers came thru with the W. I believe the only way they are going to win this series is to steal oneon the road. Spurs is too mature and confident a team to take to a game 7.

Go Lakers!!!

Kobe was lucky they were able to pull that one off. If not, I am sure Phil would have torn him a new one because of that stup--d move he did that gave theSpurs a chance.

Back
Top Bottom