09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Germaine "Silky" Sanders needs to beat the %#$! out of the person who cut his hair , How he gonna have a permed half bowl caeser with a bald spot
laugh.gif
and Albert needs to get that Rahman removed from his head .

Oh and Floyd Joy Jr is broke owes the IRS 6 figures in back taxes hes coming back for the money

http://www.sportingnews.c...out_of_..._well_..._money

And somebody tell me why in the world is Jose Luis Castillo still fighting (he needs the money ) but damn .

I completely forgot about FNF....I'm recording the replay on Sunday morning. Is it worth watching????

smh.gif

Also, I'm sorry to hear about Floyd's money troubles but now he's gotta take the fight against Pacquaio

pimp.gif

arghh! i thought i recorded FNF on my pvr but apparently.. i didnt. hopefully i get home well in time for berto vs collazo. i get more news n analysis fromthis thread than all the canadian sports networks combined
indifferent.gif
itshorrible

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

String don't waste ur dvr hd space. This has been horrible

I'll take your word for it Jay

pimp.gif

I'm just realzing right now that I've been knowing my dude Jay since he was posting on Bosstalk with the OG AI crossover avy. Thats been years

pimp.gif

Can't say that i'm surprised about Floyd, with the lifestyle he likes to lead...ya'll knew it was bound to happen.

Good for boxing, though...you realize how much you miss seeing Floyd in the ring when he's gone.

I dont believe Floyd is broke, He may have lost money and owe 100 grand but he aint no parts broke.

can't wait for tonite!

Going to a Rakim show tonight but got Berto's 1st loss all lined up on the DVR to watch when I come home.

Also, is it that hard to believe that Mayweather may be having money issues? Bob Arum has said time & time again that Floyd is wreckless with his $$$ andwhen the dough runs low, we'll see him back in the ring.

I see something similar to the Collazo-Hatton fight. Berto will win, but will look shaky doing so and most certainly not live up to the hype. Would not besurprised to see him on the canvas either. Berto by 11th round stoppage after Collazo runs out of gas.

does someone have a live stream of the fight tonight?

i got my new hdtv delivered today and i got my programming changed for more HD channels.. but apparently its gonna take my satellite provider atleast a couplehours to reflect the changes
indifferent.gif
so now im left with no HBO untilwhenever changes happen.

By the way, i don't REALLY believe my prediction. Just said that because i'm not a huge Berto fan/like to screw with Gunna. I think Berto wins fairlyeasily. I've always thought Collazo was overrated for losing to a Hatton who is even more overrated. Berto stoppage 9 in near shutout.

Dam Im late but good 2 see another yearly boxing thread.....

As much as I like Berto, I gotta go with my dude from BK - Showstopper aka Lou (Starrett City BC/L&R Strong Bros reppin!). He's got the boxing skillsand southpaw style to cause Berto problems as long as he don't get caught by that vicious AB uppercut. I could see this fight turn into Collazo-Hatton likethe professor said but Lou can win this counter-punching Berto all nite or beating him to the punch since AB does leave himself open. He does have some pop inhis punches that could surprise Berto

I hate Max Kellerman.

I hate him like he's on the Red Sox.

"What do you think makes you a better fight since you didn't have anything given to you and had a tougher path than Berto?"

Zap your **+%%@%

Back
Top Bottom