09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

anyone know why money may was in nyc today? i met him and leonard ellerbe today at work, real nice dude
pimp.gif
he was doing an interview for either cnn or headline news i believe.

Post the chat and the notebook in a little bit but this caught me off guard:

Marc (Malden, MA)

At the Vitale fight, did you see the LA fans boo Hayden Panetierre? What is wrong with them? She's hot!

Dan Rafael (12:42 PM)

I did catch a glimpse. She's dated Wladimir Klitschko from what I am told and was there for that reason.

I know Crooks asked this a few days ago:

Dan Rafael (1:14 PM)

I believe Showtime will open with same dat taped coverage of Abraham-Taylor and then have live coverage of Froch-Dirrell.

i'm gonna take a break from the MLB playoffs for awhile.. *whew* too intense for me
laugh.gif
Boxing and this thread is my relaxation and my stress reliever.

anyway...
Pac and Cotto are way too friendly to each other... Pac especially needs to cut down on smiling
laugh.gif

Froch's girl
pimp.gif
not bad at all

I like how there's a mutual respect between Pacquiao and Cotto.

And I agree with them both, I think this has the makings of a fight of the year candidate.

With that said, why did HBO have them sitting like AC Slater in that interview?

Originally Posted by Proshares

I know Crooks asked this a few days ago:

Dan Rafael (1:14 PM)

I believe Showtime will open with same dat taped coverage of Abraham-Taylor and then have live coverage of Froch-Dirrell.
Appreciate the info, but not happy that my boy JT is getting taped coverage. Garbage.

Uncle came through with some free Bad Chad vs. Glenn Johnson tix in Hartford. Giddy up.......
pimp.gif

I never realized til that show how much smaller King Arthur is then the rest of the super middleweights.

at least he acknowledged he has to be very careful in there with JT

Hopefully JTs diet and conditioning help him not fizzle out after 8

Just re-watched that Taylor/Froch fight.

Damn good battle.

Bad intentions will never be an elite fighter again though.

His flaw is exposed and can't be corrected.

Great first half fighter but any good boxer who has power after round 7 will beat him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I never realized til that show how much smaller King Arthur is then the rest of the super middleweights.

at least he acknowledged he has to be very careful in there with JT

Hopefully JTs diet and conditioning help him not fizzle out after 8
He's said he's on weight early instead of melting off 15-20 pounds in the last two weeks before a fight. I know we've heard it beforebut he sounds like he's been doing things differently for this fight.

Hopefully JT can make it happen but I've heard JT say he's improved his conditioning yet he still fizzles out after the 7th round.

i would have thought JT's stamina should have improved by going up in weight. Same story against the Froch fight though. But I'm glad he realizedwhat the problem is. Hope he improves his conditioning.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Diaz/Malignaggi II on Dec. 12 is on! 139 lb. Catchweight bout plus 20 foot ring.

Nice.

Who are you going to replace RJJ and Andre with in your sig?

^^^ Haha. So, you got Hopkins beating RJJ or you got that Aussie upsetting? But nah, they both are staying in the sig no matter what after their next boutresults.

Back
Top Bottom