09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Very good fight Rocky almost had him, but i think John might of won had it 115-113 for John.

Could be close

I favor fighters landing More effective punches than the pitty pat punch volume olympic type punches...

Give Rocky the TITLE!

IMO Rocky won won 1,2, 6,9, 10, 11, 12

Yeah it was a real close fight no problem with the Draw.

Judges could've gave some rounds to Rocky because of his more effective punches and other rounds for John's more punches landed but not as effective.

If u scoring on Olympic pitty pat non effective punching, Yea John walked away with it on punch out put

but if u take into account landing effective power shots u have what happened

Juan Diaz
pimp.gif
i'm expecting this fight to be almost the same as Rocky and John

I have no problem admitting that Juarez's punches were MUCH more effective, but early he'd land 3 or 4 effective punches, while John controlled therest of the round, the only real clear-cut rounds for Juarez IMO were the last 3 or 4 rounds.

It was a real fun fight to watch though, I just think John controlled the fight, Juarez just connected on some good punches, and then controlled the fight atthe end, which clearly won it for him (that was a win for him, clearly).

Hopefully this fight will be as good as the first.

JMM has the power

Diaz does the more volume punching but not effective

might be a close fight

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If u scoring on Olympic pitty pat non effective punching, Yea John walked away with it on punch out put

but if u take into account landing effective power shots u have what happened
I don't know how I'd call it pitty patting, if you take a look at Juarez's face and then take a look at John's face.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying that John had the more effective punches, but Juarez got plenty of punches from John.

That's the only thing that I think Juarez won on, but John had better defense, he landed more punches, he controlled each of the first 9 rounds, I justthink he won, I didn't catch the first round and a half, but I don't think John clearly lost a round till the 10th.

This is one of my dream fights for this year. Along with Pacman and Floyd and Berto and Mosley....hope this lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom