i love me some mexican wars this is going to be epic
pimp.gif

eek.gif
he's still standin off that left hook, Diaz has minimal power

JMM got more snap. that body work

Please God let this go 12!

JMM Right hand is hellaciouss watch....

its gonna close the show

JMM landed 3 Huge rights that stopped Bull rite where he stood.

I dunno man, I dunno

damn JMM cant stop nothin comin from the left weather its the straight or the hook...i think he's baitin him for the uppercut though

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

JMM Right hand is hellaciouss watch....

its gonna close the show

JMM landed 3 Huge rights that stopped Bull rite where he stood.

I dunno man, I dunno

Thats how I see it.

Fight is going to change come the middle rounds.

I think Diaz has won the firs three, but still, JMM is getting those counter-punches in.

This is going to be a rough fight to judge, JMM is hitting harder, but Diaz is getting in easy.

whoooooooooooooooooo
Big Right Hands from JMM

Baby Bull look like he respectin that Right a lil more now

O MY GOD I LOVE BOXING

After losing the fourth, looks like Diaz got that 5th, more effective punches, and he's been controlling the direction of the entire fight. JMM is justvicious with his counters.

JMM needs to stay off the ropes he backs on the rope and diaz fires away in the middle of the ring he has the fight

JMM is putting on an amazing peformance, but he needs to start putting some rounds together, if he can't knockdown Diaz than it may be too little too late.He's getting roasted when he's on the ropes. I don't think the judges will give any of these rounds other than the fourth and MAYBE this sixth withthese punches.

Come on JMM, let it go, you're stronger than this dude.

Don't know why ya'll so surprised by The Baby Bull...he's been legit.
Been sayin' for the longest, Nate fought great but it was more thecut bothering Diaz than it was Nate that night.

Back
Top Bottom