09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

laugh.gif
I called it!

I dont know if he stops Baby Bull but i think he out points him . Banks vs Adamek was boring for a while both seemed to be way too tight . Adamek upped thepressure a bit . Then boom Banks was looking like a cheap lawchair folded up in LALA land .

OH and Glenncoffe Johnson is that dude Old , Rugged , determined , and consistent .the body worl was the key but Judah fought the completely wrong fight

I'll be at the fight tonight wit some ringside floor seats i hope my H-Town boys show up tonight im pretty sure rocky will win his fight but diaz gots itpretty hard just hope he gets into the hype with crowd i'll be pullin for baby bull from the H...

^ Only 2 fights HBO showing tonight

Chris John vs Rocky Juarez

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Juan Diaz

I see a decision in tonights main event could go either way but more in favor of JMM

I'm picking Diaz in this fight. JMM is now 35 and I just think the pressure and punch output from Diaz will finally make him look old. I still expect itto be a close fight. I'll be rooting for JMM so I hope I'm wrong!

SState Athletic Boxing Commissions clear Boxers to fight even when they are experiencing double vision?

I think Chris is takin over

eek.gif
that Right was pinpoint!!!

Dayummm

Rocky Body punches are doin damage

Rocky had John hurt final round judges might have it a very close fight but i think John is winning.

Rocky might end up takin this !!*+!

These last few round AND the home ring advantage who knows what the judges are thinkin

Back
Top Bottom