'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Man, I looked up some Legarrette Blount highlights today, and what I came away with more than anything was how easy Oregon's schedule was last year
laugh.gif
Blount is the goods though.

I'm hearing that David Wilson (true freshman RB) is probably going to play this year, either in the kick return game or some snaps at RB. Apparently he is just too good to keep off the field. He's drawing comparisons to Percy Harvin on the field, and Tebow off the field
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR BRYAN STINESPRING, On RB David Wilson:

"Talent, we all understand. What I'd like you to know about David Wilson is ... he was a role model (in high school). He wore a shirt and tie to school every day. When other kids went on spring break, he went on mission trips. He is a special young man."

Also on a side note, 6'3, 287 lb TE Greg Boone can do a standing backflip
eek.gif

how's (rs-Fr) ryan williams looking?
Apparently he's a candidate for ACC newcomer of the year?

Originally Posted by 92

Is andre debose the second coming of percy harvin?
As posted Debose hates it. He's just going to be Andre Debose and when he leaves wants to have the "Debose position" like the"Percy position". I don't expect much from a true frosh so anything he gives us is icing on the cake.

Percy is a once in a decade type of player. He's been hurt so much and overshadowed by Tebow I really think people are going to forget just how great hereally was

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yo dre...what happened to damon mcdaniel....him and percy was a crazy combo in hs
Had a kid, got hurt, and transferred to Hampton.

Damn I almost forgot all about dude. I always though he was pretty good (had good hands, broke tackles) but never could get on the field...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yeah I meant day before.

Ran into FSU DT Everette Dawkins at walmart last night. Noles ain't have practice this morn? Swore i saw a couple of them at the Que house last night.
laugh.gif
Yeah, we did.....

F561279.jpg

Best LB core in the conference

F561290.jpg

The future..
pimp.gif

F561307.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
ACC`s finna get a heavy dose this season

F562145.jpg

ACC fros. of the year Greg Reid

moz-screenshot-6.jpg

Man, I looked up some Legarrette Blount highlights today, and what I came away with more than anything was how easy Oregon's schedule was last year

9 pac-10 games, Boise St., Purdue, Utah St. and Oklahoma St? Not really.

Originally Posted by lowslows

o no doubt bruh FSU always got a beast linebacker waitin in the wings
smh.gif

Speaking of LB`s, is A.Brown shaking anything down there in Coral Gables?

supposedly 2nd team MLB now...all he needs is a grasp of the Playbook and he should be ready to go

If that ever happens...Kansas to Florida aint no joke

How`s my man Tubbs Telemaque doing down there. Is he gonna start or is Nichols still gonna take bad angles all year for ya`ll?

Nicholas put on weight. Think he's up to like 240ish now. He might get moved to LB.

He was slowed by a hamstring injury early in the summer, but said he's fine now.

Kid wasted no time to start being like Harvin...

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

9 pac-10 games, Boise St., Purdue, Utah St. and Oklahoma St? Not really.

Boise St. was a legit game, but the rest of their OOC was a 4-8 Purdue team and a 3-9 Utah St team. Add in the fact that Washington and Washington State wonlike 2 games combined, and UCLA (4-
glasses.gif
and Arizona State (5-7) weren't very good either. That's six games that are gimmes. It's not their fault thatthe PAC 10 is top heavy, but still. Having all those %*$*!@ teams at the bottom of the PAC 10 to feast on, plus the two bad OOC games, makes a bowl berthalmost a guarantee.

Ryan Williams got demoted to 3rd on the depth chart to start out because he came in out of shape. Apparently he put on muscle and lost 10 lbs, but didn'thave his wind and the RB coach wasn't happy about that. It seems like this happens every year though; Darren Evans got demoted to 3rd last year to startout, same with Branden Ore a couple years back. Hite (the RB coach) seems to have a habit of doing it to just to motivate the best guys or something
laugh.gif
Besides not being able to run a bajillion 110 yard sprints, he still looks very good in practice apparently.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O NOEZ

roll.gif

Where you find those at? I read about them but I thought it was only on Beamerball and I don't have a subscription to that
laugh.gif

EDIT: Just saw the Hokiesports.com tag
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Peep picture #37 in that gallery where Boone's doing the backflip. It doesn't look like he's gonna make it
laugh.gif

What a bunch of +$*+%$! gays
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But #26, (Can't think of his name) but he's a hell of a player. He's all over the field at LB and he like 210 lbs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

F561307.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
ACC`s finna get a heavy dose this season

Real talk, I don't think JT will be starting at the end of the year.

No sir. He's sticking w/ that 38.

He's gonna swag it out w/ that ugly +%% facemask and those elbow pads he wears
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

* Freshman OL Aubrey Phillips is out indefinitely with a non-football-related medical episode, Chizik said. No further details available. UPDATE: We went to the recorder for Chizik's actual quote: "Aubrey appears to have a non-football related episode of some things medically we're testing through. Without getting any more specific, that's kind of where he's at. That just happened recently.

Hope it's not anything major for the kid. Good luck to him at Auburn

Back
Top Bottom