'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Damn. I love how Miami West practices are open to the public. Belichic would have a field day if he coached in the Pac10

Miami... West...?
lolwut.jpg

Richardson
pimp.gif
........dude will be a problem this year......bet Mark Ingram is looking over his shoulder.

It's a minor thing and I think preseason rankings are useless as well, but does anybody else believe that recruiting rankings should be calculated AFTERthe signees are actually admitted into school?
It's slightly ridiculous to see schools sign 30 kids and receive a high ranking, then a number of those top recruits do not get admitted into school andsometimes count towards the next class as well if they go the prep route.

Cocaine deal led to Justin Feagin's fall at U-M

Justin Feagin was no stranger to drugs, or to run-ins with the law.
"I have admitted to people I know that I used to sell drugs in Florida," Feagin told investigators, according to police reports the Free Pressobtained under Michigan's Freedom of Information Act.

Feagin told police that he also had been arrested for battery and trespass "on two different occasions" in Florida and that "nothing ever cameof either situation," according to U-M Department of Public Safety police records the Free Press obtained. He also told police that he "had a problemwith some guys at Studio 4 (in Ann Arbor) over some girls. There was a fight and the police were called."

Feagin said he had not sold drugs in Michigan. But fellow student T.J. Burke, who had met Feagin through Michigan walk-on receiver Ricky Reyes, told police"it was common knowledge that Feagin sold marijuana" and that Feagin "hung out at our house lots of times smoking pot."

Feagin, a 20-year-old from Deerfield Beach, Fla., had arrived on campus in the summer of 2008, hoping to compete for Michigan's starting quarterback job.

In Feagin's first semester on campus, he and Burke hatched a plan for a cocaine deal.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

"I have admitted to people I know that I used to sell drugs in Florida," Feagin told investigators, according to police reports the Free Press obtained under Michigan's Freedom of Information Act.

Feagin told police that he also had been arrested for battery and trespass "on two different occasions" in Florida and that "nothing ever came of either situation," according to U-M Department of Public Safety police records the Free Press obtained. He also told police that he "had a problem with some guys at Studio 4 (in Ann Arbor) over some girls. There was a fight and the police were called."

Feagin said he had not sold drugs in Michigan. But fellow student T.J. Burke, who had met Feagin through Michigan walk-on receiver Ricky Reyes, told police "it was common knowledge that Feagin sold marijuana" and that Feagin "hung out at our house lots of times smoking pot."

Feagin, a 20-year-old from Deerfield Beach, Fla., had arrived on campus in the summer of 2008, hoping to compete for Michigan's starting quarterback job.

In Feagin's first semester on campus, he and Burke hatched a plan for a cocaine deal.
tired.gif

stupid *$% mother !$#*#.
smh.gif

I actually feel bad for the walk on.
ohwell.gif

miami +4...i never bet on teams I like but I'm betting on this...the defense can contain ponders scrambling this year..

syracuse +6 is odd...idk i'll make more decisions as the time gets closer...+@*$!!% pushed on preseason nfl...got lucky though cause I thought the billswas out of it

What are yalls thoughts on Tavon Austin (West Virginia freshman). He was the one recruit I really wanted UNC to land this past year but we didn't get him.His video's are soooo sick.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Embeding is not allowed on this video, but the link to it is here: .His return at the 1:45 mark is dirty.

Originally Posted by 92

"I have admitted to people I know that I used to sell drugs in Florida," Feagin told investigators, according to police reports the Free Press obtained under Michigan's Freedom of Information Act.

Feagin told police that he also had been arrested for battery and trespass "on two different occasions" in Florida and that "nothing ever came of either situation," according to U-M Department of Public Safety police records the Free Press obtained. He also told police that he "had a problem with some guys at Studio 4 (in Ann Arbor) over some girls. There was a fight and the police were called."

Feagin said he had not sold drugs in Michigan. But fellow student T.J. Burke, who had met Feagin through Michigan walk-on receiver Ricky Reyes, told police "it was common knowledge that Feagin sold marijuana" and that Feagin "hung out at our house lots of times smoking pot."

tired.gif

stupid *$% mother !$#*#.
smh.gif

I actually feel bad for the walk on.
ohwell.gif

he is dumb to be talkin that much....but something is always poppin off at Studio 4!

Tavon Austin is the goods. I was hoping he would get an FSU offer. As it was rumored that he would've came down. I think I posted a link to his vidsbefore.

But he is an explosive athlete, hell in the open field. He should do work in WVU. Dunno if he is playing RB or Slot WR though. Probably both.

Him+Noel+Jock Sanders
pimp.gif

(Jock has no hands though
smh.gif
)

I think yall would be surprised at just how many "justin feagins" are on college football and basketball teams ...

[h2]24 players grace All-CenTex preseason team[/h2]
By Danny Davis | Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 11:00 PM

Three area football players have started the season in a familiar place: on the All-Central Texas preseason football team.

Temple running back Lache Seastrunk, Westwood kicker Jordan Williamson and Hutto defensive end Nehemiah Hicks were all on the 2008 preseason team. Hicks make last year's squad as a tight end.

The trio will be honored alongside the other 21 players at the Gridiron Kickoff Classic on Friday.

Other members of the preseason team are Westlake quarterback Tanner Price, Westwood running back Princeton Collins, Bowie wide receiver DeAndre Perry, Lake Travis wide receiver Andy Erickson, Stony Point tight end Gerard Shillow, Dripping Springs offensive lineman Graeme Ramsey, Cedar Park offensive lineman Dominic Espinosa, St. Michael's offensive lineman Mitch Morse, McNeil offensive lineman Bryce Gwyn and Pflugerville offensive lineman Tyrus Thompson.

The All-Central Texas defense consists of Hicks, LBJ defensive tackle Cedric Howard, Cedar Park defensive end Holmes Onwukaife, New Braunfels linebacker John Bordano, Lake Travis linebacker Quinton Crow, Copperas Cove linebacker Donnell Hawkins, Anderson linebacker Connor Sheehan, Westlake defensive back Louie Swope, Taylor defensive back Mark Jackson, Round Rock defensive back Jeremy McKnight, Stony Point defensive back Desmond Martin and Bowie punter Adam Harrison.

Onwukaife made the team as a defensive end but will switch to linebacker this season after playing on the defensive line for the past three seasons.

Spoke to Holmes Onwukaife this evening, and he informed me that Texas, Oklahoma, and North Carolina are all actively recruiting him. Both Texas and Oklahoma are waiting to see how he looks in a game at linebacker before offering him. If he plays like he did at Showtime, I would not be shocked to see both the Horns and Sooners offering him shortly after.

I asked him if an offer from either Texas or Oklahoma would affect his commitment to Florida State, and this is what the Texas native had to say.

"As of now im 110 percent to FSU. I'm not closing the door on those schools, but if that happens we"ll talk bout that"

Onwukaife had been approved for a Texas offer earlier in the Spring, but since he moved to linebacker, the statt at Texas wants to wait and evaluate him at the LB position first. Some insiders that I have spoken with in Texas feel that he could be a top 25 prospect in the state by the end of his senior year. Expect to see his stock shoot through the roof with a strong senior season.
Fuuuuuu, hopefully we can keep him.

More about the Feagin deal: Describes the whole drug deal... RR had to know this kid wasn't clean when he finishes 3rd in Mr. Football in Florida and a week before signing day his only offers are Rutgers and Syracuse. http://freep.com/article/20090809/SPORTS06/90809032/Cocaine-deal-led-to-Justin-Feagin-s-fall-at-U-M

Thanks Sparty fan. By the way, just saw your starting TB is out of jail. Thank goodness. Not to mention the dopehead QB you all had taking snaps for youearlier this century. How soon we forget. Justin ain't the first dealer and if you every watched him throw a football against 2A comp you can tell why hedidn't get any offers. Dude was buns and was a WR by the 3rd practice and only took wildcat snaps. Anyways. First practice is in the books. No Turner orWitty and we need them both. Nothing too telling except Tate is A LOT bigger which is the only way for him to go. Kid was a rail and is still skinny but hassome muscle. Denard throws the ball well. Gallon is lightning and should see a lot of time with Stokes. OL look GREAT. QWashington is a beast and Barnum isgoing to be a good one. Jonas Mouton looks to be 100% and looked real fast out there.

I see Earl THomas got put on the preseason Thorpe award watch list. He's not even their best DB imo lol

i think holmes'll stay with with the noles.

seen't this _ dom at the gym today. i get off the bench after maxin out he gets on and does a set no problem. no sort of strechin out or warmin up. killedmy ego
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

More about the Feagin deal: Describes the whole drug deal... RR had to know this kid wasn't clean when he finishes 3rd in Mr. Football in Florida and a week before signing day his only offers are Rutgers and Syracuse. http://freep.com/article/...tin-Feagin-s-fall-at-U-M

Thanks Sparty fan. By the way, just saw your starting TB is out of jail. Thank goodness. Not to mention the dopehead QB you all had taking snaps for you earlier this century. How soon we forget. Justin ain't the first dealer and if you every watched him throw a football against 2A comp you can tell why he didn't get any offers. Dude was buns and was a WR by the 3rd practice and only took wildcat snaps. Anyways. First practice is in the books. No Turner or Witty and we need them both. Nothing too telling except Tate is A LOT bigger which is the only way for him to go. Kid was a rail and is still skinny but has some muscle. Denard throws the ball well. Gallon is lightning and should see a lot of time with Stokes. OL look GREAT. QWashington is a beast and Barnum is going to be a good one. Jonas Mouton looks to be 100% and looked real fast out there.

why the backlash? Just passing on something I saw. Glenn Winston punched someone. Big deal. He didn't even start the fight. As far as Feagin, Of coursedude was nothing but a 3rd stringer now, but I can imagine you were talking different when RR signed him. Have fun with only 74 players on scholarship and only9 LBs... when you're running a 3-4.

BC bum *!@ QB got kicked outta school. He was sorry as %+$@ anyway.

F565140.JPG

rennie

F563649.jpg
F559861.jpg

eek.gif
Perrish Cox Dunn hit the weight room extra hard. he tryin to get him some 1st/2nd round money

F564560.jpg

F564562.jpg

Kendall = Animal
pimp.gif

F564710.jpg

what kinda Helmets NC State got ???

Back
Top Bottom