'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Sucks about Evans...but it does make our path to ACC champ a bit easier. Let him RS and come back in '10 for our title run.
roll.gif
I don`t know why people think UM is just gonna STAY down forever. Them boys got a stick down there. I wouldn`t be surprised if they came out ofthe Coastal this year.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I seen Christine Michael in person before. Its gotta be something in the water in Beaumont.
smh.gif

Sick RB. Heard A&M got a top 10 recruiting class atm. Sherman trying to clean house

It's a shame half of the players from Beaumont never pass through the Clearinghouse...

And yea, A&M has a top 10 recruiting class for now. It won't stay that way at the end of the year. We're pretty much already full (only have about3 or so spots left), and the only big name recruit we're still in on is Shaun Lewis. He's probably gonna commit to Oklahoma State on Thursday, too_Once NSD comes around, we'll probably be in the 20-25 range, as usual.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sad was me totaling my car and breaking my collarbone yesterday.
pimp.gif
Damn Boy. U serious?
Everything okay besides the car & Collarbone?
Yeah. These central florida rednecks can't drive for %$+% but i'm still good.

Bloody nose, busted lip, scarred forehead. http://twitpic.com/df8z1

Holy @+@%... you look like you just came outta the octagon. How'd it happen? Dude run a stop sign or somethin?

Originally Posted by CP1708

No but I think it's funny every time I make a joke for a certain Duck fan, every other damn Duck fan come quackin out the woodworks.

Settle the @#$% down, you ain't know by now that I tellin jokes to Chester so he can say some lame @#$% back about the Hurricanes is par for this board. Quit gettin your highlighter yellow jersey tied up in knots over nothin.

Jesus.
smh.gif
Your @#$%^& school sucks, get over it already.
laugh.gif
Yup. My team sucks.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I swear miami gets no respect but its koo...i can't wait to talk my $@%$
Respect is earned. You guys haven't earned it over the past few years. Especially the last couple of years you guys made me look like a clownbecause I predicted you'd have a good season and then you went and *#*! the bed.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I think you will win 9 games(mostly because of the team having another year of experience and Whipple now at OC), but not the ACC.

Miami don't need any respect, so no reason to ask for it. 2000-03 people feared the @#$% outta us, but we let some knuckleheads run the show and they ranit into the ground basically. No reason to respect that.
When we're back and we're right, respect will come then. And people won't say nothin anymore, but they'll still be able to say we sucked forthe last 4-5 years, and they'll be right.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pimp.gif
Damn Boy. U serious?

Holy @+@%... you look like you just came outta the octagon. How'd it happen? Dude run a stop sign or somethin?

Somebody cut me off on i75 headed to Tampa, i swerved, car skidded and lost control....went head on into a cement divider going 80.

pimp.gif
Damn Boy. U serious?

Somebody cut me off on i75 headed to Tampa, i swerved, car skidded and lost control....went head on into a cement divider going 80.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn, that's serious. So your car must be pretty much totaled? Real sorry to hear that man. I guess if you're in good enoughshape to post you're gonna be fine though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Damn Boy. U serious?

eek.gif
Good to hear you're banged up but OK. That sounds like a pretty damn seriousaccident.

Kadron Boone to texas tech...

Imma need Barkley to take advantage and get the starting nod out in So Cal and be very effective early.

Maybe that will knock some sense into Scroggins head and he goes ahead and decommits from SC.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom