'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Tebow sounding like he's going to leave....

NEVER MIND SUPERMAN IS COMING BACK!!!!! CHAMPS IN 09

eek.gif
Tebow's comin back to school next year

Sorry got a lil excited
laugh.gif
Percy said he's has a 'strong lean' to coming back next year
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

"Let's do it again. I'm comin back"

*Pumps up crowd*

*major wright sprints to podium to give him a hug

roll.gif

He's only coming back cause he knows he'll fail at the next level and become irrelevant like Hansbrough

Originally Posted by jville819

He's only coming back cause he knows he'll fail at the next level and become irrelevant like Hansbrough
eyes.gif
Whatever just another year to slaughter the Seminoles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't be salty man,
laugh.gif

I doubt Harvin comes back, but we still should be preseason # 1,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif
Whatever just another year to slaughter the Seminoles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

We're RUINING Sr. Day and y'all NC hopes next year.

devil.gif
pimp.gif

Nick Kasa (made some plays during the all-american game) Decommits from FU to stay home and go to Colorado. Hell of a pickup for the Buffs.

You know whats weird, its like the whole Michigan contigent that used to be real heavy on NT totally disappeared after the App St. game.

I know Newbs is around but the other cats I dont ever see them much. AF Writer, Shaboyah, My dude AAir16 etc.

Yall still college football heads up in Ann Arbor?

Dre's a +@%#!...

(That's the b-word, for those of you scoring at home. Mike...
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You know whats weird, its like the whole Michigan contigent that used to be real heavy on NT totally disappeared after the App St. game.

I know Newbs is around but the other cats I dont ever see them much. AF Writer, Shaboyah, My dude AAir16 etc.

Yall still college football heads up in Ann Arbor?
grin.gif

Of course. it's just that there wouldn't be much to discuss here on NT without it ending with 5 pages of "MICHIGAN LOST TO TOLEDO
roll.gif
"

I think outside of NT I've talked about Michigan football more than ever.

And as of late, you know the basketball team has eased a LOT of pain from the football season.

Looking forward to the start of next season, hopefully we'll get some things going. Not expecting a massive turn around, but at the least some significantimprovement and a bowl birth.

But, yeah, just figured i'd spare you guys from constant chatter about a 3-9 team.

Swendro. Glad u still with us tho.
I'm rite wit u. My vols sucked tremendoudly. Imma still talk football tho esp on here
pimp.gif

I can't wait until next season...even though it's gonna be the same exact thing for me once again
tired.gif

michigan fans had lived the fantasy of believing they were good. now they are back to reality. ONLY MICHIGAN FAN THAT KEEPS IT REAL IS NEWBS. The rest arepretenders. AND as far as the rose bowl in 2010 I hope USC finally can put it all together. 1 slip up and they are no good, while florida loses to OLE MISS athome and fools here believe they are legit. The CHIP game was as unimpressive a NC as that 2003 OU vs LSU game.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Te'o > Vontaze B. > everyone else. And USC will have them both
sick.gif
I wouldn't count out Frankie Telfort either
pimp.gif

USC still high on the list for Jelani Jenkins and Jarvis Jones

Back
Top Bottom