'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Playoffs is all about ADJUSTMENTS and the Lakers have not figured out the Rockets just quite yet.

The Lakers have not been the dominant force that they were in the regular season. They went 4-0 against the Rockets but the playoffs have been a wholedifferent story.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nuggets make it all the way to the finals though, they're playing better playoff basketball than the Lakers

i just dont get why the lakers cant manage to put up straight up defense, so many are open near the wings and everybody seems to be too slow in covering thepeople

Nuggets and Cavs are playing amazing basketball.. Im still behind my Lakers though. I dont like how they played against the Yao-less Rockets. Hope they bounceback Game 5.

yup.. All hail to King James.. I hope the Lakers-Rockets will go 7 games.. hehe.. I enjoyed watching the extra curricular activities Ron2 is doing..

denver is having that piston like swagger, almost closed out the series but dallas was resilient

is gm 5 tom on espn or btv? 1030 right?

Great job CAVS!
pimp.gif

breaking news: Indiana F Danny Granger wins leagues Most Improved Player Award.Granger edged out Nets Guard Devin Harris in a close 364-339 vote.Granger,whoaveraged a career best 25.8 points along with his first All Star selection also garnered an invitation to train with USA basketball this July.

on other news around the league:

Raptors remove interim tag on coach Jay Triano & ink him to a 3 year pact.
Sixers interim coach Tony DiLeo steps down as coach & says he will help find a replacement.
Warriors cut ties with VP Chris Mullin.
Kings doing interviews with Paul Westphal & Rick Pitino for their head coaching job.

Back
Top Bottom