'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

pimp.gif
@ melo's 3 point shot!

^^^ Yeah, another MVP performance from King James. 47 pts. He put the whole team on his back on this game. Hope this will be the year of his defining moments

dallas complaining about the foul on the floor on melo...

this is the playoffs, those kinds of tickytack bumps aint gonna be called

nuggets got game now

^^^ Yup. I think the Lakers will have their hands full with the Nuggets now that Yao's out for the remainder of the playoffs

I'll be cheering for the Nuggets though as I love underdogs

Originally Posted by monase

There was definitely a foul on that play..
and NBA later admitted that the officials are wrong and that they should have called the intentional foul on Carmelo.....

Originally Posted by chrome0ne

Originally Posted by monase

There was definitely a foul on that play..
and NBA later admitted that the officials are wrong and that they should have called the intentional foul on Carmelo.....
but if i were him, i wouldn't stop from fouling the guy until the ref calls for it.. "diba?"

shoulda woulda coulda...oh well. it's tough to be optimistic at this point.

The Mavs should have started strong and not kept the game close in their own home floor so it did not have to be decided by a call or non call at the end ofregulation.

Well, I would love to see the Nuggets against the Lakers though, I think it would be a better match up than the Mavs

Interesting to see Eastern Conference Championship between Cavs and Magic, remember when Dwight and his Magic thrashed Lebron and the Cavs for more than30points just before the playoff started...this could be a better match up than the Garnett-less Celtics...
smokin.gif

chauncey's clutch play rubbing on melo, lakers gonna have a hard time in conf finals,

yao out is a bummer coz of a broken left foot...

anyone know if game 4 la hou on tv tom?

rockets even series... tsk.. without yao and tmac? wake up kobe! don't take the rockets easily... hope lakers wins the series..

lakers lost big to the yao-less rockets. nuggets will beat them in the conf finals if they keep playing like this.

Next game will be in LA.

There's two possible factors here, first Kobe's loosing focus after loosing the MVP race to LBJ, he's been inconsistent since the MVP announcement.Next is the whole team relying too much on Kobe, only Pau Gasol is stepping up.

Natalo pa ang Magic via buzzer beater by... *drum roll* Glen Davis! Where amazing happens... toinks.

Originally Posted by msgt16

Natalo pa ang Magic via buzzer beater by... *drum roll* Glen Davis! Where amazing happens... toinks.

wondering when will Brian Scalabrine be amazing as well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom