'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

bulls are getting their butts kicked by the refs! smh well, the refs are killing the other playoffs series-es as well lol

rondo's foul on miller should have been a flagrant. he was clearly not going for the ball. i hope the bulls win this series.

oh and one of paul pierce's fastbreak layups was a travel, he took 3 steps!

mavs - nuggets 2nd round

dwight howard will not play on Game 6 after inadvertently hitting dalembert above the shoulders

hawks take 3-2 lead against the heat

the nba's hands are tied, they cant do anything about the rondo incident because they have to stand by their refs. the bulls better send the celtics to thefloor each time they try to layup to get back at the nba and at the refs.

way to go baby bulls!d.roses' game-saving block was amazing!so amazing,so amazing!on to game 7
smokin.gif

i'm rooting for the rockets to win their series tonight too.

whew almost 4 hours of Playoff basketball...c's and bulls..it a slobberknocker! Even Jesus 51pt effort wasnt enough..

saya ng celtics vs bulls! si garnett di naka imik haha wawa naman.. si luol deng never ko pa nakita sa bench.. umuwi ata sa kanila lol

^
roll.gif
about your comment about Deng.

Hope Miami forces Game 7 and win the series.

Would love to see a Wade-James matchup.
glasses.gif

alright,alright,alright,i am glad to say we we're treated to a spectacular 1st round of the playoffs!anybody who considers themselves as basketball fansurely had their fill with 2 series going the distance and a ton of game winners,wire to wire action & a heck of alot of OT's(free basketbally'all!).after the dust has settled,only 8 teams remain.here's how things look in the 2nd round:

East

1 Cavs vs 4 Hawks - cavs won the season series 3-1

2 Celtics vs 3 Magic -teams split their season series

West

1 Lakers vs 5 Rockets - lakers swept season series 4-0

2 Denver vs 6 Dallas - nuggets swept season series 4-0
(series already in progress,denver up 1-0)

my picks:
cavs win in 5-hawks stink it up on the road(no more homecourt advantage).ain't no stopping the L-Train
magic win in 7-its still gonna be a rough it out series for the magic even w/o garnett.turkoglu has to man up & contribute.
lakers win in 6-LA is too legit,too legit to quit.has to learn to keep their foot on the pedal all game long.
denver win in 6-dallas can't match up with denver.simple & plain.denver will impose their style of play in the series.

Cavs gonna win their series versus Atlanta, not as easy as Pistons series up to game 6 the most

Boston will have an easy time takin on Magic

West Finals: Lakers vs Nuggets up to game 7

Lakers line up will be too tired to win the Championship this time

LBJ will be the crowned MVP = Championship BLING!!!

AI my man what happened?
frown.gif

dwights gonna eat up the boston frontcourt.. kendrick's gonna get tossed in one of the games fo sho! lol

this just in: LeBron James will be named the NBA's Most Valuable Player later today.

well deserved.man,an MVP award at 24?the man is a beast!

Back
Top Bottom