'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

hays talo ang heat ko..
frown.gif
anyways, I'll be supporting kobe nowsince my team is already eliminated. GO LAKERS!
happy.gif

I really dont like kobe before. I started to appreciate him last year when he started to learn to trust his teamates and when he won MVP.
That time he is more matured as a player and ready to take over as a leader. I admire his work ethic and discipline. He is a better overall player now anddeserves to win a championship.
And i like him even more because of the shoes!!!!

without kg, orlando's gonna eat boston alive.. baka mag miraculous comeback yun parang paul pierce kunwari di makatayo sabay tumatakbo lol

haha parang sumimple e pero ewan di ko nakita.. magawa nga sa inter barangay jk lol

edit:
kawawa naman na puruhan din pala siya ni vujacic lugi wenk wenk wenk

Love your forecast maxtempo.
happy.gif

LeBron=MVP.
smokin.gif

Inis pa rin ako na talo yung Heat.
mad.gif
Nakatulog ako nung tambak na sila saHawks but JJ2 from long range was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even Yao got hit with the inadvertent knee from Kobe but he came back ala Pierce in the Finals last year and scored some points and got their team going.

Rockets should trade TMAC for a backup center, and probably another combo guard with shooting. Malas si Tmac in all his previous teams

First off, props to LeBron James for winning the MVP Crown! He def. deserved it with what he and his teammates accomplished this year.

On another note, tough loss to my Celtics, and if Jesus Shuttlesworth hit that three in the end, they would have won the game or sent it to OT and won itthere. But hey, it's only the first game, and anything can happen throughout the series.

Shocking loss to the Lakers delivered by the Rockets hehe! Baka mag-resurrect si T-Mac because of the win.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Love your forecast maxtempo.
happy.gif
thanks bro,i do what i can
embarassed.gif

cavs beat the hapless hawks to the tune of 99-72.

^^i totally agree jamespiritu.i can't believe how blatantly dirty kobe did shane.if the same happened to bryant,you would never hear the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom