'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Sana makabawi agad ang lakers para CLE-LAL sa finals
happy.gif

^korek! that team was already loaded with talent.. now they have someone to keep it together.. wish they kept camby though
frown.gif

i wonder if the game tomorrow would be rougher like in game 1, 1030 tom on btv, game 2 la hou

surprised that hou. got better without tmac..felt bad for tmac..his team went to the second round without him hehe..

kinutusan ni skip2mylou si house lol

edit:

maaaana kobe with a cheap shot again.. damn.. wudnt be surprised if the nba wont suspend their darling

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

kinutusan ni skip2mylou si house lol

edit:

maaaana kobe with a cheap shot again.. damn.. wudnt be surprised if the nba wont suspend their darling
^Unmanly move by Skip
sick.gif
mad.gif
. Na-asar lang sya 'cuz Eddie had 31 points
pimp.gif
, and Eddie shot on his face.

lakas talaga ni KOBE, ang lakas nya kay David Stern... he must be watching lots of MMA.
game 3 baka mang head butt naman... I find no reason why they have to eject Ron-Ron

kobe didnt get suspended.. no suprise here.. stern and stu jackson are too gay and they love their crowd darling.. i expect to see ron artest elbowing the effout of everybody lol

bulok nga ng btv they don't show all the games. hindi naman magkasabay ang games.

Kobe will always be the No.2 guy behind mike because of incidents like this. I used to hate on mike not because he beat my teams (Ind and utah) He was cockyand arrogrant.But he always respected his opponents. Mike only turns dirty when provoke.. As for Kobe...? Talented yes, Always cocky and arrogant. Just my 2cents.

Back
Top Bottom