'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Chauncey and Melo carrying the team to tie it 1 game apiece.

Officiating was kind of inconsistent but both teams got to benefit from the bad calls and so it's a fair playing field.

Nuggets are playing extremely well on the road, I hope they take their effort a notch or 2 higher for games 3 and 4 at home. Let's go NUGGETS!! hehehehe

good performances from the nuggs stars.but the dude that prolly would not get much credit but deserves just as much as melo & billups is kleiza.denver wasdead in the water in the first half but his timely shooting kept them within striking distance.he pretty much picked things up for the hurting j.r. smith.

i love this series,the stars come out to play night in & night out.can't wait for game three.

let's see how lebron responds in his game two.

^^^ Agree pareng Max. Guy's a clutch shooter. Walang kaba. The first 2 games have been really close ones and if not for a judgement call mistake by KMartin Game 1, who knows, the Lakers would have been an an almost insurmountable 0-2 hole

Both series are
pimp.gif

Nice win for the Nuggets. Expecting Cleveland to tie the series.

Kobe clearly disappointed with the last play, with derek as the designated shooter and Kobe as decoy: "I always want the ball, I want the ball every play,you know what I mean? That doesn't change down the stretch for sure.

763367c34d477c78deb1f33d095c79161c3d33a8.pjpg
2f116c4e71d3fe027a466dbddf9cd1bdd2c2b7d0.pjpg
aae26be4927f0debf850cd7fa48946145a5abd39.pjpg

Hi guys just wanna share this months slam issue, Great read btw, yeah the Great Debate and the possible finals preview. Sorry for thhe crappy pics. LBJ is theMAN.

^Great read.
pimp.gif

It is THE GREAT DEBATE!!!

We'll see if they settle this once and for all if they ever meet in June.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

wouldn't it be crazy if the magic and nuggets would be the ones to meet in the finals.
happy.gif

haha.. adidas better come up with there own campain campaign ad, featuring Dwight and Chauncey
laugh.gif

EDIT: FIXED

LBJ = The Magic Heartbreaker

over the top heartbreak for the magic...

the cavs can't win a championship if their defense keeps on getting bullied like that...

thought cavs cant finish..

but then again..MVP
pimp.gif

Amazing...

This aint gonna be walk in the park for both series..

I hope this momentum carries the Cavs through this round. Key problem for the Cavs though is only LBJ is the playmaker and his teammates have to step up totake some pressure off bron. They have to make shots when they get good passes from Bron.

This win is critical though as this evens the series as well as swings the momentum back to the Cavs going into game 3

Let's go Cavs!!!

Back
Top Bottom