09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by henz0

Another INT courtesy of Snead & Hodge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
At least they finally getting TP outta the pocket and moving him around some...

Threw a god damn wobbler on that TD pass, though...
sick.gif

Ole Miss shoulkd be ashamed. They're Defense is Soo damn good. That offense has completely sabotaged this season

WVU intercepted UCONN took it back to their own 10, fumbled it, UCONN recovered and then went 90 yards for a td to go up by 3 under 5 mins left. If WVU losesthat way then that's pathetic

Originally Posted by Lazy B

West Va has to hold on for the win to give the conference any legitimacy this year.

UCONN intercepted, WVU gonna take a knee and win this one 28-24

Originally Posted by theone2401

West Va has to hold on for the win to give the conference any legitimacy this year.

Why? WVU sucks..

This is Cincy and Pitts conference
Ok, that's nice to know but the more teams with 5+ wins the better. Coming off of down year last year, this is a good look for the state ofthe conference.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Why? WVU sucks..

This is Cincy and Pitts conference
Ok, that's nice to know but the more teams with 5+ wins the better. Coming off of down year last year, this is a good look for the state of the conference.
Yea I guess it can fool some people who dont watch any Big East games....

They should be more concerned about losing to Auburn (WVU) and NC State (Pitt) but thats just me

Wow, great. ABC is showing the Michigan-Penn St game and we're supposed to get Clemson-Miami...looks like it's blacked out on ESPN for me in NY though,nothing's showing.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

What?? How would a win over UCONN by WVA give the big east ANY credibility?
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/253/sienfield****this****.gif

I'm sticking to basketball.

Back
Top Bottom