09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

sportscenter just said the Mangino incident involved poking linebacker Artist Wright in the chest. so it wasn't the video gunna posted

That's gotta be the softest football player on the planet to be upset over getting poked in the chest...

Unless it was with a fork.

Gunna I know you posted that article but what are the chances he aint getting tested but once a year?. Cause that stuff he was gone dont leave in 30 it leavein 3

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

If Cobb can't go Saturday because of his shoulder injury, UK will have to find someone new to return kicks, return punts, hold on kicks, and run the WildCobb spread formation. Cobb is also the Cats' leading receiver. "Other than that…" Brooks joked.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

AJ playin or what, DLo?
I know I am not DLo but AJ aint playing until atleast the bowl game. Just wanted to post in here that this will be my last UGA Home game as a student. Damn that four years flew by.

Congratulations BamBam.
pimp.gif

what you got planned after graduation?
Trying to find a job. Had a couple of internships so hopefully I will be able to get one. Then I want to go back and get my MBA part time while I am working.
Major?
nerd.gif
Risk Management and Insurance

nerd.gif

I'm with a carrier over in Alpharetta right now. Gonna be looking for a couple of people in the Spring. I might be over at the UGA career fair to do somerecruiting then. I'll let you know...

Charlie has a ton of ties in that area with boosters and trustee memebers, and has been informed that Louisville is interested in him. From what I hear he is their #1 target.
As in Charlie Strong.

So apparently there's at least 2 candidates, w/ Leach & Strong.

I would like to think Strong has better options but then again, he's a black head coach and could be left out the mix like Turner Gil.

UVA Illinois and Maryland are all better jobs than Louisville and will more than likely be open

but it would be nice to see a Black dude get a job at a historic football school instead of a new Mexico state type gig.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Word is Grobe is #1 choice for the UVA job.

And Maryland, don't the already have a HCIW ?

would you give that job to the HCIW whos already a part of that sorry program?
laugh.gif
Grobe would leave 1 smarty arty ACC school for another... thats %$@ backwards.

You can get better recruits @ UVA, than WFU though, no?

And UMD is a mess.

In a thread about Lamarcus Joyner and possible height concerns, I see a poster say:
if you can play you can play...enough said...courtland finergan is tiny too but many consider him the best corner in the league
alien.gif
roll.gif

"65-10. Another embarrassment. Another showing of ineptitude. And, suddenly, the sunshine pumpers are awfully quiet. Cat got your tongue? The 22nd game in the infamous era of Mike Sherman sure looked familiar, didn't it? Here's some breaking news, Aggie fans. Under Sherman, Texas A&M's football program has become THE embarrassment of the Big 12. This delegation doesn't come merely from wins and losses. It comes from the simple fact that this and last year's teams do not compete. Seriously, what teams in the Big 12 or, better yet, the entire Football Bowl Subdivision get blown out more often than the Aggies? In Sherman's almost two years at the helm, the Aggies have lost 12 out of 16 games to teams from BCS conferences. In those 12 losses, the margin of defeat is nearly 27 points. Read it again. And, again. Let's all stop the argument about this team being young. Seriously, it's game 10 of 2009, and the team is regressing. That is a direct reflection on the coaching staff's inability to develop talent… The fact of the matter remains, if the Twelfth Man is expecting any sort of change, then you are going to be sorely disappointed. The athletic department sits in a multi-million dollar hole. Our athletic director, in his pursuit of "Building Champions," signed off on Sherman, an unproven commodity in the college game, for seven years. And, here's the kicker. Sherman's buyout would be nine million dollars in December. Suffice to say, he's not going anywhere. And, for that matter, neither is Texas A&M football. ? The Battalion"

Courtesy of Texas A&M's school newspaper
laugh.gif

Yeah, Grobe would have more potential to succeed IMO at UVA, though Wake Forest has done it more recently. UVA isn't exactly in great shape now either.I'd like to see Grobe win championships...in a different conference.

Maryland? That place is just a mess and good luck to them with their HCIW. Can't believe we lost to that $+*!%+%+. Clemson's always good for at leastone +!$# up per year though.

I think Strong deserves a head coaching job at this point, it's been pretty well documented that his race (and the fact that he's married to a whitewoman) has prevented him from moving up the ranks in the good ole boy network. Maybe something like Maryland would be a good fit, IDK.

New Army's hatred for Mike Sherman is reaching Coach Fran levels...
laugh.gif

The sooner Old Army dies out, the sooner Texas A&M can get back to winning... Old Army's traditions and "Aggie way" crap is more important tothem than winning. New Army wants to win. Now. To hell with Yell Leaders and doing things the 'Aggie Way'. Just win.

It shouldn't take another 5-7 season next year to come to the realization that Mike Sherman ain't the guy. Getting beat by Arkansas State at home,getting blown out by unranked and frankly very average KSU, Miami, Arkansas and Baylor teams, and losing to ranked teams by an average of like 30+ pointsshould tell you all you need to know.

Flat out, these dudes play unmotivated and uninspired football FAR too often for anyone to believe they're making significant strides any time soon...

He's probably safe this year, but lose to Baylor tomorrow at Kyle Field, Mike. I dare you.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so this bum getting a free trip out west

yes and he's recruiting heavy for Vols.
everywhere he's been hes been tryin to pull kids.
Willis, Ambles and Miller have been the best recruiters not name Ogeron and Gran

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

wake is private, uva is public. less academic restrictions.

9d136d8d4565d80d044cee17431de6fcf7885bd3.pjpg

what's that for?

it's easier to get an athlete with less than ideal scores in a public school as opposed to a private school. even the elite public schools.

The Miami campus is on lockdown right now because somebody fired a BB gun.

I'm not sure whether to go with the "Da U is Back" or the "What is Nu'keese doing down there?" joke....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

If Cobb can't go Saturday because of his shoulder injury, UK will have to find someone new to return kicks, return punts, hold on kicks, and run the WildCobb spread formation. Cobb is also the Cats' leading receiver. "Other than that…" Brooks joked.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

AJ playin or what, DLo?
I know I am not DLo but AJ aint playing until atleast the bowl game. Just wanted to post in here that this will be my last UGA Home game as a student. Damn that four years flew by.

Congratulations BamBam.
pimp.gif

what you got planned after graduation?
Trying to find a job. Had a couple of internships so hopefully I will be able to get one. Then I want to go back and get my MBA part time while I am working.
Major?
nerd.gif
Risk Management and Insurance
nerd.gif

I'm with a carrier over in Alpharetta right now. Gonna be looking for a couple of people in the Spring. I might be over at the UGA career fair to do some recruiting then. I'll let you know...
Sounds good DLo

Back
Top Bottom