09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

^ i don't either (no homer
laugh.gif
) but i see it as Florida = Texas >>> Alabama

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Do people really think Alabama can beat either Texas or Florida? I just don't see it...

i dont see why they couldn't, saban and that D will keep them in any game

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I don't think it's out of the question, but I don't see them as being better than either team...

They can't attack down the field and McElroy sure as hell ain't winning them any football games...

I don't think it's out of the question, but I don't see them as being better than either team...

They can't attack down the field and McElroy sure as hell ain't winning them any football games...
Exactly.. Which is why im praying gators dont turn the ball over.. I think thats the only way alabama has a chance is if they get short fields

Interesting seeing other people's comments about the top 3 teams. Watching this fsu-uf game made me think that Bama's D will handle Florida's O.Although I think Florida's D will handle Bama's O as well. Fully expect a 13-10 score for the SEC championship.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Spiller just won the Heisman.
eek.gif
Spiller
9 rushes for 17 yards.
Dude sucked today except for that kickoff return.
Jaquizz will take his invite to NY for the presentation.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I think Texas gets handled by Bama or Florida.

what makes you think that? not saying it couldn't happen.

btw congrats to your team

Thanks, appreciate it. Its been along time coming.

I have watched Texas play and havent been that impressed. Are they a really good team? Yes? But I dont like how they started so slow in games like Wyoming andColorado. I think Texas A&M exposed their defense because they havent been challenged by a quality offense all season.Knocked Bradford out early, and OKState w/o Dez. I dont think they have played any teams near the quality of Florida and Bama, and I just think they will get beat. I am biased though, so, takeit with a grain of salt.

I hate when Miami does this. Teams who should not even be in the game are sticking with them and then the fans and the lame $@! players on the opposing teamget all hype and %$#@.

Take their damn hearts...keep your foot on their throat.

BJ is gonna be real though....he been real since them Lincoln days.

McElroy=Craig Krenzel 2009 version

Back
Top Bottom