09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yall see Gunna and his boys in the back ground?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Grown Man Real *%%*+ %+$+ TV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Matt James did not commit to Duke
Actually...he did. It was just a different Matt James than the Ohio OL. The Buckeyes' board was in an uproar.
laugh.gif

Looks like JC Superstar is gone. Golden should be next. What are ya'll domers hearing on Cierre, Deion Walker and Shaq?

I would only really care about Shaq. Deion can't get on the field and Theo Riddick will have that tail back spot locked down.

but i haven't heard or read much about transfer rumors.

Randy Edsall's name has popped up more, though...Randy @@!++@+ Edsall.

that video, LMAO

Does anyone know anything about Max Beaulieu? He was rated as a 3* DE by Rivals. He recently committed to Syracuse.

Keep hearing Edsalls name. I would take that. Get him out of UConn before our home opener and I think he would not be well accepted in South Bend because theyare convinced anyone will take the job if offered.

smh.gif
Brian Kelly's comment on Dan Patrick's radio show. I hope he's just using the situation to get leverage, but it looks like he could be on hisway out.

Cincinnati coach Brian Kelly joined the show to discuss his future.

"I really have not sat down and had a chance to evaluate what it is that's in the future," Kelly said. "I'm going to do that over the next few days."

Kelly said he has a team meeting today and then will take some time before his banquet later this week. Kelly said that we'll know by Saturday whether he's staying in Cincy.

Kelly admitted it's difficult to talk openly about this because he's still under contract. He said he's working on an extension with Cincinnati. "I may come out in 48 hours and say I'm staying here at Cincinnati even if the New England Patriots call," Kelly said.

But Kelly did leave his options open. "There's a chance I could look at another job. I haven't made that decision yet," Kelly said. Kelly also wouldn't guarantee he would coach in the Sugar Bowl.

Kelly also said that he had an offer from a "major BCS program" last year. But he wouldn't reveal which school it was.

Kelly, however, wants to focus on football as well as the Bearcats prepare for Florida.

"I'm quickly becoming the story and I don't want that to be the case," Kelly said.he's working on a contract extension right now. There's a chance I could look at another job. I haven't made that decision yet.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/#ixzz0Z1fKGoLg

just hire him.

LMAO....Brian Kelly said "Thanks but no thanks" to ND...
Mike London is now UVA's new HBC.
Looks like Randy Edsell (UCONN) is going to get the ND job.
Are you ready for this?

I was told this is the specific order of coaches who turned down ND:

1-Meyer
2-Stoops
3-Kelly
4-Harbourh (sp?)

They inquired with Butch Davis, Paul Johnson and both said "No Thanks".

Word I got was if Edsell did not work, they were going to look to the FCS ranks (I KID YOU NOT), lot of pressure for ND to hire a CFB HC.

Funny thing is, Edsell might be the best candidate for them, he won't cost nearly as much as the others, and he has overseen UConn from D-1aa to what they are now, the guy knows his shyat, I think it may be a bit of a culture shock for him, and I do not know about academic rulesa t UConn, but I would imagine they are tighter at ND, so there may be a bot of a learning curve for him there.

You can't say the guy is not a good coach.

Allen i heard last week Woods and evans want out, but that could of just been a UCLA fans praying we get them since ND beat us out for them

and i was watching the DP show when Brian Kelly was on. NO WAY dude stays at cincy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Allen i heard last week Woods and evans want out, but that could of just been a UCLA fans praying we get them since ND beat us out for them

and i was watching the DP show when Brian Kelly was on. NO WAY dude stays at cincy
laugh.gif

Mike gets some enjoyment out of the possibility of Kelly leaving for some reason. Still haven't figured that one out.

Gary Danielson was on the Dan patrick show and said if the NFL is going to make a Rookie cap next year then anyone should be able to enter the draft this year

ESPN reporting the BK is going to NYC tomorrow to meet with ND.

Rivals Board:
-Edsall is the frontrunner and could be named head coach as early as tomorrow.
-BK is an ex-politician and is completely manipulating the situation to make him and his coaching staff the highest paid in the BE.

I'm hoping that he stays but at this point and time I'm inclined to believe that he's as good as gone, especially after the DP show comments.He's shown in the past that he loves stirring the pot with these coaching vacancies though.

Back
Top Bottom