09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Gunna, you didn't even go with your alma mater in your 1 point game?
laugh.gif

Bad blood?
nerd.gif

It's too late for me to join the bowl pick em group isn't it?
smh.gif

mry6g2.gif

UCF quarterback got jacked the hell up

And that makes 2/2 bowl games that Tebow is mentioned. I wonder if Vegas was taking bets as to how many games the announcers would mention Tebow for one reasonor another.

LMAO at this dude that just housed the onside kick as cleanly as possible then ending it with the Reggie Bush flip.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Rumor is UofM is back in it for Holmes Onwukaife. Which is good cuz I believe he tried to commit to us but we told him to wait then he went and commited to fsuand went to a couple camps and kind of blew up leaving many UofM fans bashing their heads in cuz we kind of slowed played him. Not saying we'll get him butwill just be interesting to watch esp since UofM has limited schollies left.

A&M took another commitment from another 4-star RB today...that's three 4-star RBs in this class, when we desperately need help on the defensive sideof the ball
smh.gif

So I guess we'll be finishing out with Hurd (he seems like a done deal now that he's no longer committed to ND), and hopefully a DT or DE.

Looks like Joe (using the SUV) and Anthony McCoy (academics) will be out for the Emerald Bowl. That's the rumor going around.

USC asks its athletes to provide written documentation about the vehicles they drive on campus. McKnight said Wednesday that he had not provided the school information on the Land Rover because he hadn't driven it.

However, Todd Dickey, USC's senior vice president for administration, said Friday that McKnight did provide the school with written documentation that he was driving the vehicle. Tim Tessalone, USC's sports information director, said the running back had been "mistaken" in his account to The Times. Tessalone declined a request to see the documentation or say when the information was filed.

He said Beltran's father may have paid Schenter for using the Land Rover, but repeated, "I never drove the vehicle, I've never driven it. I know I can't drive cars I'm not supposed to. If somebody said they spotted me driving, they're seeing wrong. I don't even have the keys."

smh.gif
laugh.gif

why am I just now reading the entire McKnight story

Yo Dre....did u peep that OTL on the FSU academic scandal??
laugh.gif

They had some lady (maybe a dean or something) saying they let football players in the school with IQ's of 60.....60, Dre....60.
eek.gif
That's like inBigMike's range
laugh.gif

She was saying that these kids are being set up to fail etc....

it was sad, but not surprising...I wish I saw the whole segment...

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Rumor is UofM is back in it for Holmes Onwukaife. Which is good cuz I believe he tried to commit to us but we told him to wait then he went and commited to fsu and went to a couple camps and kind of blew up leaving many UofM fans bashing their heads in cuz we kind of slowed played him. Not saying we'll get him but will just be interesting to watch esp since UofM has limited schollies left.
Is that so......
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yo Dre....did u peep that OTL on the FSU academic scandal??
laugh.gif
Ya, she used to be the head of academic support or some @**@. She's the one who provided answers to the infamous 'Music Test' that gotall those kids suspended for the bowl game/the first 3 games of the '08/09 season. Said something like 3/4 of the basketball team were exemptions to theschool....or had academic troubles. Some @**@ like that.

Brandon Linder to "The U" per gridironstuds.com...not sure how reputable the website is because in the same article it says that Seantrel Hendersonis down to Miami and USC...

And now I'm hearing that Greg Hudson might not be locked into the FSU, LB Coaches job as of this moment.....Just s strong possibility.

Aye yi yi.

Should know something concrete come next week.

Originally Posted by dreClark

And now I'm hearing that Greg Hudson might not be locked into the FSU, LB Coaches job as of this moment.....Just s strong possibility.

Aye yi yi.

Should know something concrete come next week.

The Defensive Coordinator from ECU?

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Brandon Linder to "The U" per gridironstuds.com...not sure how reputable the website is because in the same article it says that Seantrel Henderson is down to Miami and USC...

Reputable or not, Brandon Linder has been commited to Miami for months. So they aren't reporting any breaking news.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Rumor is UofM is back in it for Holmes Onwukaife. Which is good cuz I believe he tried to commit to us but we told him to wait then he went and commited to fsu and went to a couple camps and kind of blew up leaving many UofM fans bashing their heads in cuz we kind of slowed played him. Not saying we'll get him but will just be interesting to watch esp since UofM has limited schollies left.
Is that so......
No, seems theres no legs to it. Too bad tho.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

USC investigating Joe McKnight driving around in a Land Rover:

http://www.latimes.com/sp...9,0,2881407.story?page=1

Joe McKnight, star tailback of USC's football team, has been driving a sport utility vehicle owned by a Santa Monica businessman, an arrangement that the school is investigating and may be in violation of college rules.

The NCAA, which governs major college sports, prohibits student athletes from accepting benefits from marketing representatives or agents or "extra benefits" based on their athletic ability.

For several weeks, McKnight has been seen driving a well-kept 2006 Land Rover that, according to California Department of Motor Vehicles records, is registered to Scott Schenter.

Schenter, 47, has a background that includes marketing, and a company he owned registered a website called 4joemcknight.com. It is unclear whether Schenter has any ties with USC or the school had knowledge of his activities.

...Provided a document showing that Schenter had owned the domain 4joemcknight.com, the running back said, "I haven't done anything wrong. I'm just being a football player and a father to my child.

"I won't break any rules because I know if I do I can't get on the football field. I'm trying to keep my life secure and stay on the football field."

smh.gif
smh.gif

Jacory got one too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom