09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Nebraska's home uniforms are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

theres no way I take Oregon over Ohio State now.

Im bout to put a stack on Buckeyes.
And your reasoning...?

Just curious.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

And your reasoning...?

Just curious.
the pac 10 is playing like ##%. usc was the most impressive so far and even that's laughable.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

And your reasoning...?

Just curious.
the pac 10 is playing like ##%. usc was the most impressive so far and even that's laughable.
UCLA won too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Well, I guess that stack can go ahead and hang out with the Kentucky stack.

laugh.gif

Nebraska's offensive line, and defensive line for that matter have DOMINATED. Zac Lee has all day to throw back there.

Looks at teams. Thinks about who Ohio State lost to. Thinks about how much Oregon beat SC by. Shakes head.

Runs and bets big on Oregon.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Idaho's coach sounded like Hulk Hogan with his post game interview.

What type of NFL prospect is Barnes, he's not overly fast but dude catches everything.
I never watch Idaho at all, but me and my dad were
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when we heard his voice.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

And your reasoning...?

Just curious.
UCLA won too
roll.gif
roll.gif
did they realllly though?

the Underarmour gang kept hinting at Corey Nelson being a Longhorn ... whered that come from? is this some new info or some crap Luginbill is fabricatiing?

It was rumored a few weeks ago that he was giving Texas a serious look. Apparently he took a look at the Texas A&M defense, and had some questions forMcMillian (A&M assistant coach/DB coach) during the in-home visit that weren't exactly too promising. He wanted to know what A&M was going to do toshowcase his talents and who they were going to bring in to help him rebuild the defense (recruiting-wise). The answers he was given certainly weren't toogreat.

The one promising thing about the whole situation is that he didn't make the trip down there with Mike Davis a few weeks ago when he was offered to comedown. If he was gonna go down there, that most likely would have been the weekend he would have gone. He's going to Tennessee and North Carolina inmid-January, and is possibly planning a final official visit for late January.

Also, with Jordan Hicks not expected to announce until NSD, I don't see Texas landing Nelson. They want Hicks a lot more than they want Nelson, so I thinkthey'd be willing to wait and see how that works out.

And according to A&M's Rivals guys, Nelson has been talking to Luke Joeckel about playing together at A&M, and Toney Hurd says that Nelson has beenrecruiting him to go to A&M. That said...I used to feel a lot more confident about him ending up at A&M, but I'm not quite as confident anymore.

Unless they're prepared to take Nelson before Hicks decides, they're not getting Nelson... Hicks pushing back to NSD is probably a good thing for theAggies...

It's been floating around for awhile now, but I think it's more smoke than fire... He was apparently none too happy with how he was treated in Austinduring previous visits, but they've been trying to get back in lately...

It's either Texas A&M or Texas... These other visits are nothing more than exhausting every free trip he can take...

For all the Pac-10 defenders, what is happening in these bowl games? I thought the Pac-10 was the best conference?

Your teams have been throttled by 2 MWC teams and a Big XII team from the North...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

For all the Pac-10 defenders, what is happening in these bowl games?

Cal sucks, Oregon State couldn't stop BYU's offense, and Arizona lost to the team that almost beat Texas.

Next question.

Back
Top Bottom