09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

INT Zac Lee looks like the Huskers gonna lose to ISU.

Big 12 North
laugh.gif

Wow, great. ABC is showing the Michigan-Penn St game and we're supposed to get Clemson-Miami...looks like it's blacked out on ESPN for me in NY though, nothing's showing.
I got it in NY on ESPN...dont worry you aint missing nothing. The game will be over shortly...

INT Zac Lee looks like the Huskers gonna lose to ISU.

Big 12 North
laugh.gif

It's pretty sad when Kansas loses to Colorado last week and now Nebraska loses to Iowa State. The North has no credibility. But as an IowaState fan I will take this win since we haven't won in Lincoln since '77.

this Nevada qb is gettin off...dont ask why i'm watching
laugh.gif
.....i betted on them so i'm obligated too haha

Future definitely is looking bright in Knoxville. Once Crapton is gone and these dudes on offense get some experience.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Future definitely is looking bright in Knoxville. Once Crapton is gone and these dudes on offense get some experience.
sick.gif
This loss wasnt on crompton, if it wasnt for him on the last two drives we wouldnt have been in a position to win it. Its on a garbage specialteams that been crap the last I dont know how many years. Always giving up big returns, getting punts blocked, and now fgs getting blocked (dont know the lasttime we blocked a fg)

Was that a serious confrontation when Clausen pushed the guy from BC after the game or was it just a joke push? I couldnt tell/didnt see everything.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Was that a serious confrontation when Clausen pushed the guy from BC after the game or was it just a joke push? I couldnt tell/didnt see everything.

looked serious, he was talking trash walking away

yall can say what yall want about Crompton. but he played as well a QB as anyone has all yr vs ALabama.
I got NOTHIN bad to say about him after this game. He delivered a Victory to our doorstep and sorry %** special teams shoed it away

Originally Posted by bjm5295

It was serious. Clausen went up for a handshake and BC guy was talking $+$+.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall can say what yall want about Crompton. but he played as well a QB as anyone has all yr vs ALabama.
I got NOTHIN bad to say about him after this game. He delivered a Victory to our doorstep and sorry %** special teams shoed it away
True dat...Peyton Crompton showed up. The kicker deserves most of if not all of the blame, but Kiffin should have tried to get a little closerwhen they had like 40 sec left instead of just letting it run down.

Big 12 overall is down. Wouldn't be surprised at all if UT has a letdown before the regular season if done

so the Tate Forcier Hype is dead and Buried now?
Dude doesn't know how to play in cold/rainy weather coming from San Diego. He's played very mediocre the last 2 conference games (puttingit extremely nicely), but to his defense, there were AT LEAST 6 or 7 complete dropped balls today, most of them on 3rd down.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

& OUR DEFENSE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS (save Brandon Graham who is a man child
pimp.gif
).

Tate is still the best QB in the Big Ten though.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

1st time losing to Penn State in the Big House since '96
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

True dat...Peyton Crompton showed up. The kicker deserves most of if not all of the blame, but Kiffin should have tried to get a little closer when they had like 40 sec left instead of just letting it run down.
1st there were no Timeouts, second if Vols turn it over on some forced throw, Lane's the idiot of the year.
40 yard fg shouldnt be hell to make. thats routine stuff

smh.gif
the trajectory of every FG Lincoln kicked today was just awful. How could he Not adjust. even the one he made was mad Low...

Back
Top Bottom