1 HOUR LEFT!! AND WE ARE LOSING!! VOTE!! NTer of the year RSkiver89 VOTE for his can the RE-UP

We lost. The "power" of NT General.
30t6p3b.gif

Im legitimately pissed off about this.

1) Cant believe NT couldnt put this dude in the finals.
2) The can that won %%%##@! sucks!

Im legitimately pissed off about this.

1) Cant believe NT couldnt put this dude in the finals.
2) The can that won %%%##@! sucks!

this is a perfect example of why NT is trash because, if this was early 2008 that can would of had thousands of votes, but since the server is trash now in 2010 we don't have the same people as before!

this is a perfect example of why NT is trash because, if this was early 2008 that can would of had thousands of votes, but since the server is trash now in 2010 we don't have the same people as before!

Man, I don't get it....

That $% can is the only can in the finals that doesn't have some predominant amount of green on it... We clearly got beat by another message board helping that can along...

Huge disappointment.

I also noticed that the train car was drawn by someone named Jesus... Divine intervention??

Man, I don't get it....

That $% can is the only can in the finals that doesn't have some predominant amount of green on it... We clearly got beat by another message board helping that can along...

Huge disappointment.

I also noticed that the train car was drawn by someone named Jesus... Divine intervention??

Real talk, i swear i could feel the power of the forum decline over the last 2 years. Maybe this was the reality check we all needed. I always got mad at the fact a lot of the members still think we're on some 4chan ultimate power @#$%
30t6p3b.gif

and sorry we couldn't pull it off for you homie. we failed yall.

Real talk, i swear i could feel the power of the forum decline over the last 2 years. Maybe this was the reality check we all needed. I always got mad at the fact a lot of the members still think we're on some 4chan ultimate power @#$%
30t6p3b.gif

and sorry we couldn't pull it off for you homie. we failed yall.

Back
Top Bottom