10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

MY BRAGGING RIGHTS PREDICTIONS:

Heayweight Championship: Orton vs. Wade
Winner: Randy Orton
why: Cena of course... but it wont be intentional. It'll be one of the "Wade takes his focus off of Orton to badger Cena" or "Wade runs into Cena by Orton dodging" spot. But this it to extend Orton's title reign til he loses it to Wade in triple threat with Cena and Orton.

World Championship: Kane vs Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker
How/why: I honestly don't know. But I feel like it's Taker's turn to redeem himself after his last two Ls. And his fueing comeback is going over well with the fans, so of course WWE is going to take advantage of the draw. I think vintage Kane returning to end their feud and his career(maybe at Mania?)...but that's just wishful thinking.

Braggin Rights Match Raw vs. Smackdown
Winner: Team Smackdown
why: Im thinking with Show being really over on the brand and with the SD brand really needing help, they want to turn the draw into ratings. Raw has a really nice lineup (minus Santino) but Raw weather a loss for sake of rating tilt...SD cant.

Womens title: Natalya vs Lay Cool
winner: Lay Cool
why: Lay Cool is good TV.and honestly been carrying the titles well both in and out the ring ( lets be honestly they were GOLD on last seasons NXT) so what with the divas title hurting anyway, why not milk the draw dry.

Mid Card Championship Match: Dolph vs. Daniel Bryan
winner: Dolph
why: Bryan seems to get pop without even trying,yet Dolph has been working hard lately so they'll lean on his behalf. Im calling Bryan dominating near the end but Vickie interfering....maybe even her being put in the Lepel Lock (msp) only to fall vic to the Zigzag.

why: Cena of course... but it wont be intentional. It'll be one of the "Wade takes his focus off of Orton to badger Cena" or "Wade runs into Cena by Orton dodging" spot. But this it to extend Orton's title reign til he loses it to Wade in triple threat with Cena and Orton.

How/why: I honestly don't know. But I feel like it's Taker's turn to redeem himself after his last two Ls. And his fueing comeback is going over well with the fans, so of course WWE is going to take advantage of the draw. I think vintage Kane returning to end their feud and his career(maybe at Mania?)...but that's just wishful thinking.

why: Im thinking with Show being really over on the brand and with the SD brand really needing help, they want to turn the draw into ratings. Raw has a really nice lineup (minus Santino) but Raw weather a loss for sake of rating tilt...SD cant.

why: Lay Cool is good TV.and honestly been carrying the titles well both in and out the ring ( lets be honestly they were GOLD on last seasons NXT) so what with the divas title hurting anyway, why not milk the draw dry.

why: Bryan seems to get pop without even trying,yet Dolph has been working hard lately so they'll lean on his behalf. Im calling Bryan dominating near the end but Vickie interfering....maybe even her being put in the Lepel Lock (msp) only to fall vic to the Zigzag.

ddpdl1.gif

Originally Posted by Mrnoitaul

Welcome aboard.  Nice 1st post.

Originally Posted by Mrnoitaul

Welcome aboard.  Nice 1st post.

New Poster for WWE Survivor Series with Wade Barrett
http://www.wrestlenewz.co...eries-with-wade-barrett/

Possible Bragging Rights Spoiler
Spoiler [+]
- The Undertaker has been pulled from several shows on WWE’s November tour of Europe. Taker was advertised in matches against Kane and Big Show but new listings have the matches as Kane vs. Big Show.

As noted earlier, Taker is expected to be taking time off for shoulder surgery after the Bragging Rights pay-per-view.

New Poster for WWE Survivor Series with Wade Barrett
http://www.wrestlenewz.co...eries-with-wade-barrett/

Possible Bragging Rights Spoiler
Spoiler [+]
- The Undertaker has been pulled from several shows on WWE’s November tour of Europe. Taker was advertised in matches against Kane and Big Show but new listings have the matches as Kane vs. Big Show.

As noted earlier, Taker is expected to be taking time off for shoulder surgery after the Bragging Rights pay-per-view.

Back
Top Bottom