10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

There is said to be much frustration amongst the veteran WWE wrestlers not currently being pushed. Many feel they are being pushed aside due to the organization's youth movement initiative. Matt Hardy garnered a lot of sympathy with his former peers as they felt that he was among the wrestlers company officials didn't have long-term plans for.

Meanwhile, MVP developed heat backstage for moaning about the company's younger performers being promoted ahead of him.

From Bryan Alvarez: "Brock and Undertaker had a staredown and exchanged words after the fight. Not making this up, Ariel Helwani was doing the interview"

The Undertaker and Michelle McCool were shown seated together during tonight’s UFC 121 PPV broadcast.

There is said to be much frustration amongst the veteran WWE wrestlers not currently being pushed. Many feel they are being pushed aside due to the organization's youth movement initiative. Matt Hardy garnered a lot of sympathy with his former peers as they felt that he was among the wrestlers company officials didn't have long-term plans for.

Meanwhile, MVP developed heat backstage for moaning about the company's younger performers being promoted ahead of him.

From Bryan Alvarez: "Brock and Undertaker had a staredown and exchanged words after the fight. Not making this up, Ariel Helwani was doing the interview"

The Undertaker and Michelle McCool were shown seated together during tonight’s UFC 121 PPV broadcast.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by hellaones

PWInsider.com is reporting that Chavo
Guerrero is playing the part of Jack Swagger's
Eagle mascot character.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it WOULD be Chavo though.
It runs in the family.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I had a dream last night that Vince McMahon was the boss in my office.
i mean come on now..................way too easy..  

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I had a dream last night that Vince McMahon was the boss in my office.
i mean come on now..................way too easy..  

The Undertaker was interviewed after UFC 121 ended. Vince and Co. must've been rolling their heads.

The Undertaker was interviewed after UFC 121 ended. Vince and Co. must've been rolling their heads.

I used to wonder why wrestlers have this high respect level for Taker. Now I see. That dude is about that life
laugh.gif

If there is beef, dude went to Brock place of work to see him.
laugh.gif

I used to wonder why wrestlers have this high respect level for Taker. Now I see. That dude is about that life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

GHIMS Bragging Rights Predictions

-WWE Divas Championship
Natalya vs. Layla (c) = Winner: Layla (interference by McCool. I dont think they will take the belt off LayCool until Beth Phoenix returns.)

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler = Winner: Dolph Ziggler (match of the year candidate)

-Buried Alive Match For The World Heavyweight Title
The Undertaker vs. Kane (c) with Paul Bearer = Winner: Kane

-Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown Elimination Match
RAW Team = The Miz, Sheamus, R-Truth, John Morrison, CM Punk, Ezekiel Jackson and Santino Marella
vs.
Smackdown Team = Big Show, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio and Tyler Reks
Winners = Smackdown Team (Del Rio sole survivor)

-Fill in match. im guessin Goldust vs. Ted Debiase JR. Debiase wins

-WWE Title Match
Wade Barrett with John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c) = Winner: Wade Barrett New Champ (henning and rotundo interfeer but dont get it done. cena then turns to what looks like will be an attack on barret but instead turns on orton, costing him the belt and turning heel)

what will happen = cena costs barret the matct, orton retains

GHIMS Bragging Rights Predictions

-WWE Divas Championship
Natalya vs. Layla (c) = Winner: Layla (interference by McCool. I dont think they will take the belt off LayCool until Beth Phoenix returns.)

-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler = Winner: Dolph Ziggler (match of the year candidate)

-Buried Alive Match For The World Heavyweight Title
The Undertaker vs. Kane (c) with Paul Bearer = Winner: Kane

-Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown Elimination Match
RAW Team = The Miz, Sheamus, R-Truth, John Morrison, CM Punk, Ezekiel Jackson and Santino Marella
vs.
Smackdown Team = Big Show, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio and Tyler Reks
Winners = Smackdown Team (Del Rio sole survivor)

-Fill in match. im guessin Goldust vs. Ted Debiase JR. Debiase wins

-WWE Title Match
Wade Barrett with John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c) = Winner: Wade Barrett New Champ (henning and rotundo interfeer but dont get it done. cena then turns to what looks like will be an attack on barret but instead turns on orton, costing him the belt and turning heel)

what will happen = cena costs barret the matct, orton retains

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I doubt it, you got Kane going on Fox talking about being a Libertarian in a nice suit without the eye contacts.
You would never have known dude tried to murder Rey Mysterio so many times
laugh.gif

Taker should of rolled his eyes back at Brock.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I doubt it, you got Kane going on Fox talking about being a Libertarian in a nice suit without the eye contacts.
You would never have known dude tried to murder Rey Mysterio so many times
laugh.gif

Taker should of rolled his eyes back at Brock.

Taker just planted the seeds for a cross promotion fued. "You wanna do it?" All nonchalant. Brock just took the big eviL and kept it moving.

Taker just planted the seeds for a cross promotion fued. "You wanna do it?" All nonchalant. Brock just took the big eviL and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yup. That's why whenever there was/is a confrontation backstage between wrestlers...Taker was always the guy to mediate and get it squashed.

Taker is that dude
pimp.gif

I also wonder what the beef was about...maybe Meltzer gives us a scoop in the next few days.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yup. That's why whenever there was/is a confrontation backstage between wrestlers...Taker was always the guy to mediate and get it squashed.

Taker is that dude
pimp.gif

I also wonder what the beef was about...maybe Meltzer gives us a scoop in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom