10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Originally Posted by Agthekid

What's the odds of Taker vs Lesnar at WM27?

Real talk, Taker has AT MOST two more Manias in him before he hangs his sleeveless cloak. And unless Vince can snare Lesnar in a long term contract, I don't think he'd grace Lesnar with one Mania main attraction. Sheamus and Kane are the current candidates...my fear is PG era's prodigy Cena getting his last bout...though if he get's the shot and wins I pray it's as the heel/ Nexus Cena (which will be very soon). There's been talks that Taker deserves to go out undefeated and that's what they may go with.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

What's the odds of Taker vs Lesnar at WM27?

Real talk, Taker has AT MOST two more Manias in him before he hangs his sleeveless cloak. And unless Vince can snare Lesnar in a long term contract, I don't think he'd grace Lesnar with one Mania main attraction. Sheamus and Kane are the current candidates...my fear is PG era's prodigy Cena getting his last bout...though if he get's the shot and wins I pray it's as the heel/ Nexus Cena (which will be very soon). There's been talks that Taker deserves to go out undefeated and that's what they may go with.

Interview with Dana White he said the exchange was because brock is one of his (Takers) guys and if they were going at each other its cuz they friends.

Dana also noted Taker was a big MMA fan.

Interview with Dana White he said the exchange was because brock is one of his (Takers) guys and if they were going at each other its cuz they friends.

Originally Posted by masondid

taker trains with mma fighters

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah I read that somewhere, dude straight up asked Dana if he had been contacted about setting up Taker/Brock for Mania.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah I read that somewhere, dude straight up asked Dana if he had been contacted about setting up Taker/Brock for Mania.

- Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer, who was at UFC 121 last night, speculates that WWE wants Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker to have a match at WrestleMania 27, considering what went down with Taker and Lesnar at last night's pay-per-view.

Meltzer notes that there is no deal in place between WWE and Lesnar but the company has contacted him. Meltzer also notes that Lesnar's deal with UFC wouldn't allow him to work a WWE match.

ill just add this to my bragging rights predictions

u can believe that if cole or whoever mentions the taker/lesnar confrontation tonight, lesnar will come out and cost taker his match

- Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer, who was at UFC 121 last night, speculates that WWE wants Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker to have a match at WrestleMania 27, considering what went down with Taker and Lesnar at last night's pay-per-view.

Meltzer notes that there is no deal in place between WWE and Lesnar but the company has contacted him. Meltzer also notes that Lesnar's deal with UFC wouldn't allow him to work a WWE match.

ill just add this to my bragging rights predictions

u can believe that if cole or whoever mentions the taker/lesnar confrontation tonight, lesnar will come out and cost taker his match

I miss the F5 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I used to wonder why wrestlers have this high respect level for Taker. Now I see. That dude is about that life
laugh.gif

If there is beef, dude went to Brock place of work to see him.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This man taker went to his place and said "you wanna do it?" 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I used to wonder why wrestlers have this high respect level for Taker. Now I see. That dude is about that life
laugh.gif

If there is beef, dude went to Brock place of work to see him.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This man taker went to his place and said "you wanna do it?" 

I think this:

could have something to do with Take saying "Wanna Do it?" referring to a possible match in the future, but I doubt Brock would ever come back.

I think this:

could have something to do with Take saying "Wanna Do it?" referring to a possible match in the future, but I doubt Brock would ever come back.

Ugh, I knew coming in here that it would have already started (and it's not necessarily you guys' fault). Let's just stop it. Brock vs Taker is NOT happening. Brock has way too much to lose with loss of training and possible injury.  Plus Dana would NEVER let it happen.

And what would be the outcome?  Taker loses to an outsider?  No.  Brock loses to a pro wrestler?  No.  It's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom