10 Frightening Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

imposition of draconian police-state powers under 'anti-terrorist' laws can be seen as necessary steps towards the global police state that will be the 'new world order'. Is it happening ? I guess it all depends how you interpret things.

I agree

Dont discredit it until you do some research on it. Even about the lizards, as absurd as it may sound, because you will soon realize that the more you doresearch, the more you know that you don't know anything.

theres a video that shows explosives going off in the two towers the moment it started to collapse...were they planted there by secreat agents or terrorist whoknows?
nerd.gif
hopefully a swat team doesnt bust through my house to take me out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

I think the moon landing was real, and i'll tell you why.

The only reason we were trying to get on the moon was because the Russians had launched Sputnik. That was an embarrassment to America as we were supposed to be number 1 and had been painting the communist USSR as a bunch of bread eating communists when they were taking their best and brightests and putting them to work on advancing technology past the U.S. There was no point in reaching the moon but to do the next space thing, since Russia had already done the first. The Russians knew this, and were already trying to discredit everything else they were doing.

If the moon landing were fake, the USSR would have been all over it and would have exposed it immediately. You got to remember that this happened in the middle of the Cold War.

the moon landing is real because it would have taken much more time, trouble and money to fake it than to actually do it.

BTW USSR beat the US in launching a satellite, launching a person into space, spacewalk, object around the moon, and space station. They did the first dozen orso things in space, the US only beat them in actually landing on the moon and orbiting it.

I only believe 4 out of 10 and some of them are half way believe:

No way I could know whether the moon landing happened but there is good evidence to prove it didn't happen so (I half way believe)(I will not say it toBuzz though)

Lizards I have never heard this theory but it gave a good laugh

JFK was definitely a government job

9/11 cover up it is possible for a government to do this but did they HELL NO, They didn't need 9/11 to Invade Iraq they could have done the WMD story atany time they wanted as long as Saddam was in charge. Was the Bush Admin. reckless and not paying considerable attention to the Intelligence given to them yesbut they did that because they didn't think it could happen. I refuse to believe any administration would allow innocent civilians to die (especially atthis big of a scale) for the purpose of starting a war.

CIA cure for Aids yes.

Roswell I am willing to believe.

Marilyn Monroe was murdered

Holocaust conspiracy is BULL

NWO already happened in the WCW but to be truthful it is not true

Princess Diana I don't know but this theory is far-fetched I'll go with No.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I only believe 4 out of 10 and some of them are half way believe:

No way I could know whether the moon landing happened but there is good evidence to prove it didn't happen so (I half way believe)(I will not say it to Buzz though)

Lizards I have never heard this theory but it gave a good laugh

JFK was definitely a government job

9/11 cover up it is possible for a government to do this but did they HELL NO, They didn't need 9/11 to Invade Iraq they could have done the WMD story at any time they wanted as long as Saddam was in charge. Was the Bush Admin. reckless and not paying considerable attention to the Intelligence given to them yes but they did that because they didn't think it could happen. I refuse to believe any administration would allow innocent civilians to die (especially at this big of a scale) for the purpose of starting a war.

CIA cure for Aids yes.

Roswell I am willing to believe.

Marilyn Monroe was murdered

Holocaust conspiracy is BULL

NWO already happened in the WCW but to be truthful it is not true

Princess Diana I don't know but this theory is far-fetched I'll go with No.

9/11 wasn't about the war, however after looking at the Patriot Act and subsequent destruction of the Bill of Rights and Constitution ....... there'sno way you could look at it the same again
On the other hand people give the government waaaaaay too much credit ....... Now if someone was to say a shadow group within the goverment that usesabstrusities such as 9/11 to further their agendas now that is much more believable

Forgetting the CIA for moment and focusing simply on a cure for AIDS ...... maybe there once was one in the very beginning, but for that same cure to beapplicable to today's AIDS virus is unfathomable

Other than that I believe Princess Diana was murdered, there is truth to there being alien life and Kennedy was an inside job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom