<<10-Team PPR Keeper Fantasy Football (ESPN)>>

There's quite a few people looking to join a league, let's see if we can get a long-running keeper league going....

Standard H2H PPR scoring and roster settings...

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/FLEX/TE/D-ST/K

Looking to draft ~August 25th....

2 keeper, will have to give up corresponding draft pick keeper was originally selected at next season.

League Name, Niketalk dynasty league, invite only.

1. Me
2. VVSVITO
3. RoseGoldSluggs
4. JDING24
5. illionaire2006
6. CryingFreemancoa
7. SLP Product
8. ShaunHillFTW
9. Snax91
10. ChampCruThik
10. Laker4LifeMan

quick notes on trades, it'll take 6 to veto a trade instead of the usual 4. I notice that people veto just to veto even if the trade is fair.

zero-tolerance regarding collusion, if you're caught cheating you will be kicked out of the league and your team will be assigned to a new owner. it's for fun so I doubt we'll have any issues.

Last edited:
I'm down [email protected]

how about making it a PPR? 

if the consensus wants a PPR, I'll make it PPR.

Personally I don't care for 'em, say a receiver makes a reception for negative yardage, or zero yardage, he should be awarded a point? The award is the yardage gained, I mean RBs don't get points for yards from scrimmage or attempts right?

It seems silly to me....Especially with guys like Welker and Captain Checkdown, Tom Brady. No way Welker should be just as valuable as a guy like Foster or McCoy (or Megatron for that matter).

That's my .02, but if the majority want PPR, I'll make it PPR. I'm open to all suggestions. If anything I'd be partial to a .5 PPR league, that'd even the playing-field IMO.

I'll start send out invites once we get at least 5 more people to sign up.

Last edited:
Alrighty will be sending out invites out shortly, please make sure you have an ESPN account.

5 spots left, 1 of which is reserved & pending confirmation (awaiting his e-mail addy).

Last edited:
invites sent, please inform me if you didn't get your invite.

thanks.

bump for those still looking for a league. 5 spots, 1 of which is pending.

draft type and scoring type polls are up. Please vote people, nothing will be concrete until we get a full house and everyone has put in their input.

The draft type poll is under league manager's polls and the scoring type poll is in the league thread (on our league page) titled "Welcome NT Fam".

Thanks

All invites sent. League is full (4 are pending since they haven't yet accepted invite).

Teams 11 & 9, (Mack and KoreanBalla) check your e-mails please. I'll give you guys each 48 hours to accept the invites or I'll have to open up the spots for others.

Thanks.

Approximately 27 hours for those who have not yet accepted their invites to accept or they will be forfeiting their spots (KoreanBalla and Mack). Hate to impose a deadline but for the fairness of everyone in the league I must move things along.

We need dedicated owners, those interested I'll start considering reserve owners in the event that Mack and KoreanBalla do not accept their invites by the deadline.

DRAFT WILL BE ON AUGUST 25th @ 9PM PST (11 PM EST). DRAFT ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RANDOMIZED AN HOUR PRIOR TO OUR SNAKE-DRAFT.

And again, any one interested in joining may now apply for a reserve spot, 2 spots are on the bubble.​

Last edited:
bump for night crowd, we're looking for two owners still...(unless mack and koreanballa decide to accept).

Screw it. If nobody hasn't responded yet, make it a 10 man Dynasty. At least you know you have ten owners fully committed.

Just PM your e-mail or post and I'll send that invite your way.

1 spot open now.

Back
Top Bottom