<<10-Team PPR Keeper Fantasy Football (ESPN)>>

sorry fellas, FinallyFamous (just waiting on an e-mail addy to send invite) and Laker4LifeMan (sent me a PM) got the last 2 spots.

Shaunhill, CleanSneaks, and SneakerPro I'll put you on the reserve list if anybody drops out. :\ Hate to see people get left out.

Last edited:
Last spot still open, (FinallyFamous did you get your invite?) provide e-mails if you guys want in, first to accept gets the spot.

BUMP!!!

Draft tomorrow fellas!!!

11 P.M. Eastern time, PPR scoring was the official vote. PLEASE, prepare accordingly.

We need a full house tomorrow or I will have to host a redraft, no auto-picks, no exceptions. If you don't think you'll be able to make it to the draft please relinquish your spot so I may provide an opportunity for others to play please.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Draft in about 2 hours, draft order will be automatically determined at 10 eastern tonight.

Again, PPR format, consider draft positioning and scoring format in your last minute preparations.

No auto-drafting, if we don't get a full-house I will have no choice but to postpone the draft to a later (yet to be determined) date.

Draft in about 2 hours, draft order will be automatically determined at 10 eastern tonight.
Again, PPR format, consider draft positioning and scoring format in your last minute preparations.
No auto-drafting, if we don't get a full-house I will have no choice but to postpone the draft to a later (yet to be determined) date.
Just got the message that one manager had to drop due to lack of accessibility to a laptop at the draft time. Is there a quick available replacement?

Just got the message that one manager had to drop due to lack of accessibility to a laptop at the draft time. Is there a quick available replacement?

who was the manager? I didn't get the notification.

People who can't make it need to message me asap, I can work to get a replacement if I am notified within the next hour.

ah, I got the message, alright I'm on it....

Those who aren't in a league and are reading this thread, if you want in, leave your e-mail now and I'll send out e-mail.

Hopefully we can get a full-house tonight, I've been waiting til the draft to make a special announcement.

Can't make the announcement 'til after we get a full-house and draft. :D

For those wanting a preview of the announcement, sign in and peep the new thread (on ESPN).

C'mon people, let's get a full-house tonight. Been dying to let the cat out of the bag.

Got 1 spot open for those looking for a league, should be a fun one.

Last edited:
Still looking for that 1 owner, NT 12-Team PPR Dynasty league, first year.

Last edited:
okay looks like most people showed, check in on ESPN my dude.

People...

everyone needs to check in within the next 24 hours via the "check in" thread on our LEAGUE page (not NikeTalk). Draft or no draft, we need a head count, those who don't check in relinquish their spot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom