<<10-Team PPR Keeper Fantasy Football (ESPN)>>

Appreciate that Illonaire is making spirited attempts to keep the league active and make prospective trades. I'm here working with you, buddy. Let's all do the same to be interested and passionate about our teams and league in general.

Makes two of us, brotha. Welker honestly cost me, could have started Lance Moore in hindsight. Hoping for a better W2.

Brady said he'll still be looking to incorporate Welker heavily into the offense. I believe it, he's been his binky forever. People seem to be getting nervous with Welker and I think it's a bit pre-mature. Reading far too much into the Salas acquisition and the contract dispute.

He IS a product of the system but at the same time, people tripping if they think he's replaceable by Greg Salas just like that. :lol:

He has a rapport with Brady that no one, not even Gronk can rival. He's PPR gold until I see a truly bad season. :smokin Think you'll rebound just fine.

Me? I just want Mathews back, ugh I was so looking forward to unleashing the Forte, Murray, Mathews trio next week. :smh: Should've went McFadden (for some reason I was a lil distracted and didn't check the board to see if he was already gone, I assumed that he HAD to be gone by the 8th pick so I reached Forte).

Ah well, I think Dwyer runs away with the starting job in Pittsburgh this week, seems like Mendenhall is still a week or two away before he has an opportunity to work his way back to relevancy. Should buy me a lil time.

Last edited:
In hindsight, nothing wrong with taking Forte #8 in a PPR league. He's top-10 overall on most PPR boards. Even over DMC. DMC can be more of a risk injury than Forte. You couldn't possibly see the high ankle sprain coming, and DMC won't sniff 13 receptions ever again in his career.

I think Dwyer takes over the starting job later in the season, closer to W6. Redman won't concede the job that easily after last year's playoff performance at Denver.

Back
Top Bottom