<<10-Team PPR Keeper Fantasy Football (ESPN)>>

league is now a 10-teamer...

will expand to 12 for next season.

draft will go on as planned.

the individual who got dropped will be PM'd, missed cut off time.

Yeah I'm Horchata :lol:

10-teamer bruh. We'll be expanding to 12 next season. We we're gonna do 12 but one guy aint show (Bmore) and the other we couldn't replace in time.

I'm trying to figure out who was BMORE Breezus Christ...

He's the guy I gotta eliminate from our league roster on my og post....

Last edited:
maybe next season, but this season the prize (the shoe(s)) are on me.

and perhaps if I win, they'll really be on me....my feet. :lol:

if you guy's want me to include a buy-in for next season we'll have to vote on it. I don't want to push anyone out of the league because it isn't free.

But please, leave any ideas, thoughts, comments here or on the league thread on ESPN, the more input, the better I can function as your commissioner.

Last edited:
OP, just wanna say my bad for not making the draft on time. to be quite honest with you, i was faded from my first draft so i apologize once again. hope your draft went smoothly and good luck to all the participants.

OP, just wanna say my bad for not making the draft on time. to be quite honest with you, i was faded from my first draft so i apologize once again. hope your draft went smoothly and good luck to all the participants.

it's all good bro.

I've decided on the championship prize, winner won't be picking, I've chosen the shoe...

For more details, hit the league page, new thread.

Let's all stay very active, fellas. Lots of trade offers and FA activity. Makes the league better, more competitive especially with the Commish's gracious "donation" prize for the winner.

totally agree.. i know y'all DO NOT like ur teams as much as it seems.. update your trade blocks... any of you have twitter?? @illionaire2006 if ya do..

Yes, please stay active or else my efforts are in vain. I'm in a few money leagues so this is more like a labor of love, this is a Dynasty league so I hope people remain involved both during and beyond this season, not just because there's a prize but because a NikeTalk Dynasty league is worthwhile in itself. That said, most of you stuck with the league through people having to drop out and through technical difficulties during draft, so I hope this league is around for a while. As I said I'm in a few money leagues already (a couple of which I am personally hosting) so another league is just more work for me, please take a lil time out daily and just check on your team.

Please check your trade offers, keep tabs on your players, injuries, adds/drops etc...

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom