11/12 CDP NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Originally Posted by alldayplaya

wow... well at least i have a back up.. tnx pys
dont be so sure my guy, these would probably sell out too. the pre release price is always cheaper than resell. so if u dont get yours on RDexpect to pay more than PYS's price for sure, cuz those will be gone!

and the remaining sizes of the CDP 11/12 at PYS are only 8.5, 9, 9.5...

wow that fast!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

and the remaining sizes of the CDP 11/12 at PYS are only 8.5, 9, 9.5...

wow that fast!
eyes.gif
damn i just went the PYS 10 mins ago and they still had a full size run on these. i told ya'll

wow 3 sizes left... haha. thats crzy for those prices, i can probably get the older retros of them? close to 500 insane

thats insane prices, i got to sources for RD set up so im not worried, i plan to camp out online as well, def not paying that price

ya rd is the way to go prety sure if you get to a store before they open u should b able to cop....im not gonna go out of my way to cop this pack...if myconnect doesnt go thru then i will have to just live with it and move on...

i agree, dont promote reseller price but just a fyi, sz 10+ is gone on pys....people are beasting on these even at $130+ over retail....wow, thats just toomuch imo

yeah thats insane ...i wear gradeschool but im in no rush not even for retail.but im sure some desperate NT'er will be thankfully willing to get pocketraped!

beast on these all you want
happy.gif
it just make it alot easier for me to copmultiple packs come rd
roll.gif

wayy tooooo mcuh.......YOU ACTING LIKE THEY EURO EXCLUSIVES OR SOMETHING .........CHILL OUT AND SAVE A 150 BUCKS BRO

Back
Top Bottom