11/12 CDP NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

460.00 Plus tax...
eyes.gif
u can keep'em!!!

Whats the use of posting wack @%* pics like that...to show off that you got them? We can see better pics on the official post...thanks but no thanks.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Whats the use of posting wack @%* pics like that...to show off that you got them? We can see better pics on the official post...thanks but no thanks.

your welcome when you want to buy me a pro camera and a pro set up them i will take as many pics as you want

Nice pickup 160...360 aint bad....but I will wait to cop for retail...but if one of these dudes give a good price, then I may jump at it...

already have 4 preorderd and wll get more on release day. BTW i got my preorders for retail all 110

Originally Posted by dopestop

copped 2 yesterday on PYS and 1 on jumpman sneakers..
im safe
happy.gif

I guess money aint an option. A little bit of work could have saved you enough to buy a 4th pack I'm sure.

I got mine today 2 i just paid 360 but 460 is way 2 much and there sold out so some people actually dropped all that cash for them I would just buy 200111's and retro 12's for that much money lol

why the hell would you pay that much at pys?

DS GRAPES SZ11
DS WHEAT BOBBITOS SZ11
HUF HATS SZ8 PM ME

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dopestop

copped 2 yesterday on PYS and 1 on jumpman sneakers..
im safe
happy.gif
you got jerked

really jerked... and i mean with both hands, your eyes closed and your head tilted back - im still speaking of shoes of course.

Back
Top Bottom