*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Have you ever heard the Celtics or Clippers announcers? Gets no worse, bro.
laugh.gif
Clippers announcers slurp every Clippers player so viciously 
sick.gif
sick.gif

*Deandre Jordan gets an alley* Commentator : "AND THERE GOES THE HIGHEST FLYING BIG MAN WE'VE EVER SEEN "

Thaaaaaat's about right.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Swear to god, in the very first preseason game, that one Clippers announcer said that one move reminded him of Dr. J's famous behind-the-backboard reverse layup, and then at another time said he was reminded of some famous 3-pointer, I think it was Horry's.
laugh.gif

I always heard clipper fans rave about Ralph Lawler and how respected he is then watched a few clipper games and learned how terrible he is. Maybe they respect him cause he is old and senile?

Dude does not really show much bball knowledge during games and instead just talks about his experiences.This is especially true when the clippers are getting blown out. When he is not doing that he is slurping some random clipper.

Kobe played horrible tonight, horrible...but you guys never cease to surprise me. Some of you are acting like you want Kobe to retire because of 1 bad game... like really?
When just a few games ago he was your hero. smh. This is why i've cut down on my participation in the thread... so much constant panic and overreaction.

^ Have you ever heard the Celtics or Clippers announcers? Gets no worse, bro.
laugh.gif

guess u never heard the spurs or blazers announcers

didn't get to catch the game... athde.net got this posted on their site now:
IPRC_Seized_2011_02_NY.gif

Sigh.
30t6p3b.gif
EDIT: Found the other backup sites.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6-28?!
30t6p3b.gif

Well, on to the next game. Just going to check out the highlights on JD2K later.

And I see you guys sitting here saying all this stuff about Kobe not passing and Kobe needs to defer and Kobe was forcing it, and I'm just going to say the same thing I've been saying since 96:

Both teams played hard.
smile.gif
Aww come on man! That's the best you can do after a game like that?
laugh.gif

^ I think he's alright. No complaints really. I liked Paul Sunderland though back in the days before Joel Meyers.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is kobe i know

aka i dont care if i miss, i'll keep shooting to get my 20!

LMAO he ain't jordan 

he is KOBE 

6-28????????? 

this shows he cares about himself more than his team.

if he cared about his team, he wouldn't be taking 28 shots, i don't care WHO YOU ARE.

dude is selfish! yes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4/15/1998  7-25
1/30/1998  2-17
10/13/1997  7-23
5/26/1997  9-35
2/27/97 7-25
1/30/1996 7-26
12/6/1996 8-27
4/11/1995  8-27
3/19/1995  7-28

Once again go back to the Heat thread

Fyi everyone, that is ska and not me with all of these title changes
30t6p3b.gif
I'd never reference Luke Walton in a thread title.

^ I think everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

And take a closer look at Luke's name in the thread title, by the way.
laugh.gif

I don't know why you guys continue to support/defend this clown known as Kobe "I have to score the most points" Bryant.

He has been able to get away with this crap his entire career because he played on teams that were supremely talented, or teams that had Shaq.

2005-2007 exposed Kobe Bryant to be nothing more than an inefficient scorer who gets a lot of points because of volume shooting.

This year it's happening again. Why? Because Gasol can't hide behind Odom AND Bynum. He could only hide behind Bynum now. When Gasol is in the game without Bynum, he's too soft to accomplish anything.

This guy is an absolute joke. 6-28.
indifferent.gif

I don't see any reason why Andrew Bynum isn't getting 22 shots per game, Gasol isn't getting 17 shots per game. I don't see any reason why Kobe Bryant takes more than 13-14 shots/game.

I lied.

Because he's Kobe "I have to score the most points" Bryant.

Never liked this guy since day 1.

I've hated this guy since he became Kobe "I have to win the 2004 Finals' MVP or I will not allow the Lakers to win this year" Bryant.

Y'all should hate him too.

He's nothing but a cancer to this team.

He's wasting Andrew Bynum's career.

I firmly believe that the Lakers would be a better team with a decent point guard like Teague, and Joe Johnson at the 2.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

I don't know why you guys continue to support/defend this clown known as Kobe "I have to score the most points" Bryant.

He has been able to get away with this crap his entire career because he played on teams that were supremely talented, or teams that had Shaq.

2005-2007 exposed Kobe Bryant to be nothing more than an inefficient scorer who gets a lot of points because of volume shooting.

This year it's happening again. Why? Because Gasol can't hide behind Odom AND Bynum. He could only hide behind Bynum now. When Gasol is in the game without Bynum, he's too soft to accomplish anything.

indifferent.gif

I don't see any reason why Andrew Bynum isn't getting 22 shots per game, Gasol isn't getting 17 shots per game. I don't see any reason why Kobe Bryant takes more than 13-14 shots/game.

I lied.

I've hated this guy since he became Kobe "I have to win the 2004 Finals' MVP or I will not allow the Lakers to win this year" Bryant.

I firmly believe that the Lakers would be a better team with a decent point guard like Teague, and Joe Johnson at the 2.

Ok we get it. You're a Kobe hater. But come on dog. Kobe is nothing more than an inefficient scorer ?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

^LOL

horrible game by kobe but its all good he'll bounce back and i almost forget that dude is playing injured.

anyways on to the next one.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOBEsux.

6-28... learn to defer to your teammates when u bricking shots left & right. *!@@%!' ballhog.

First of all, Bynum wasted most his career injured and aint like he can be counted on to lead a team when he cant stay healthy.
And while his last 2 games were impressive and Kobe had no problem almost getting a triple double yesterday playing alongside Bynum, now its supposed to be some sort of power struggle/Kobe Vs. Bynum already...one week in the season where they practiced one week with a new coach and played 4 of the 6 games without Bynum?

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is kobe i know

aka i dont care if i miss, i'll keep shooting to get my 20!

LMAO he ain't jordan 

he is KOBE 

6-28????????? 

this shows he cares about himself more than his team.

if he cared about his team, he wouldn't be taking 28 shots, i don't care WHO YOU ARE.

dude is selfish! yes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4/15/1998  7-25
1/30/1998  2-17
10/13/1997  7-23
5/26/1997  9-35
2/27/97 7-25
1/30/1996 7-26
12/6/1996 8-27
4/11/1995  8-27
3/19/1995  7-28

Once again go back to the Heat thread

Whoa! Talk about being ethered! HANNSUM/Sexy needs to come back! Actually I'm going to PM him this.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

First of all, Bynum wasted most his career injured and aint like he can be counted on to lead a team when he cant stay healthy.
And while his last 2 games were impressive and Kobe had no problem almost getting a triple double yesterday playing alongside Bynum, now its supposed to be some sort of power struggle/Kobe Vs. Bynum already...one week in the season where they practiced one week with a new coach and played 4 of the 6 games without Bynum?

This has been going on for years. Yes, Bynum gets injured. However, when Bynum isn't injured, he's CLEARLY more effective than Bryant on the court, but only gets half the amount of shots? WHY? Because it's Kobe "I have to score the most points" Bryant.

I am less worried the more I think about it...

Kobe is our #1 scorer and will be for a few years.. He can create his own shot much more easily than anyone on the court..

So if he shoots 20-22 times I'm 100% fine with that... And every single NBA player who has ever taken a significant amount of shots have had terrible shooting games.. Hell some people have terrible stretches that last weeks...

Kobe is our #1 option on offense
Bynum is a close #2 option
Pau is a close #3 option
Everything else is based on who can create their own shot on a given possession.

"I put the onus on me on that, being a little tired and not getting down the court," Bynum said after finishing with 18 points on 7-for-12 shooting to go with 16 rebounds in his second game back from a four-game suspension to start the season. "If I get down the court first I have to get the ball. So, I need to make that happen in order to get the ball."

Still, Gasol was comfortable with Bryant's shot selection.

"I hope that every shot that he takes, he makes," Gasol said. "If I want a guy to take a shot down the stretch, it would be him."

"Maybe he hasn't shot his best or his average the last couple games," Gasol said. "He's an aggressive player, and I'm sure he'll shoot better next game. Nothing to make a big deal out of." Bryant left the arena after the game without speaking to reporters.

Let's not forget against Bulls 11-23. Kings 10-24. Utah he shot 8-17.. Knicks shot 10-17

I'm thinking his legs are just beat after the 4 games quick out the gate, and then he showed up settling for 3's and deep mid range shots Saturday... And Sunday he just couldn't drive.. When he did it was weak penetration at the basket.. As the season progresses I think his legs will get used to the schedule..

But the NBA really screwed this one up for every team.. There should be about 7-10 less games in this season.. Last year there was 53 games after XMas including XMas. But have to squeeze every $ they can.

So much I want to say!
ACBboyz84:
Cole World 22:

indifferent.gif

I lied.

Ok we get it. You're a Kobe hater. But come on dog. Kobe is nothing more than an inefficient scorer ?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I mean, all Cole World is saying is that basically… …

… … Both teams played hard.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Why on earth do you guys not pass to Bynum more often? Dude was literally unstoppable 
30t6p3b.gif
He's a foul machine.. And gets tired easy...

He has to be regulated on his use or he will be burned out quickly..

He played 28 minutes... And even then had stretches of sluggishness because of being tired..

Back
Top Bottom