*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

I can't wait for the Lakers Acquire Dwight Howard headline this weekend. Eat #### "owners"! Should've let this one slide if you didn't think with your emotions. I think it might've been the Lakers who pulled out because no reason why the league owners should fear that move. Lakers are good enough as it is with just an upgrade at PG. They (owners) ain't seen #### yet.

LSXc6.gif

Last time I checked Lakers were swept in the playoffs...and you dudes are excited about going into the season with the current roster?

this is so stupid. That was a GREAT deal for N.O. no way they do better than that

trainning camp is going to weird tomorrow.

"hey Paul how was your vacation during the lockout?"

Paul would be
indifferent.gif

no how am i going to get a good night sleep? thanks stern for playing with us...you D***

Originally Posted by LA KB24

trainning camp is going to weird tomorrow.

"hey Paul how was your vacation during the lockout?"

Paul would be
indifferent.gif
He will be sitting there like this...
chris-rock-kobe.gif

I was in a mini depression when I found out about the trade... Then it felt like Christmas came early when I found out it was deaded
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I can bet CP3 is going to hold out. 
laugh.gif

he should and let it be known he will refuse to sign anywhere else.  the hornets actually got a good deal and since the nba wants to be stupid now they get less.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Last time I checked Lakers were swept in the playoffs...and you dudes are excited about going into the season with the current roster?

Exactly!!! Gasol better step it up, all i'm gonna be thinking about this season is what if???? 

I'm happy either way. Didnt want to give up Odom anyways. Just shows how powerful of franchise the Lakers are. The future is bright, one of the top free agents will sign with Lakers next off-season.

Lulz at Stern for finally growing some balls  
laugh.gif

Maybe Celtics get Paul 
eyes.gif
 probably too much to ask for 
frown.gif

ESPN says the trade was put on hold... are we sure it's 100% official? there is no way we're getting this kid now?

Back
Top Bottom