*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Seriously...what are we allowed to do now? Get older and not improve our current squad or future? Deal with Odom and Pau and their feelings?
30t6p3b.gif

I am livid.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

I'm a huge Knicks fan and of course I wanted CP3 to go to NYC, however this situation is down right disgusting. I'm baffled how David Stern and owners like Dan Gilbert can do something like this. The trade itself is in no way shape or form a bad trade. In fact its one of the more fair trades I've seen in a long time, therefor it should not have been rescinded. There is absolutely no justification on the league's end to veto this trade, and if I were the Lakers, Hornets, and Rockets I would be livid and go out of my way to file complaints against the league in whatever manor I could.

With that being said, here's the commissioner's email address, why not have a go at him [email protected] or you can contact his whipping boy [email protected] and have at both of them.

Hornets clearly win in that trade with Houston losing. I think this deal has to get done now cause the owners look so dumb right now.And back to Dwight think he rather play with deron. Clearly looks like new orleans won't be around long that's why they don't care what they were getting in return.

Dan Gilbert has officially made me sympathetic to LeBron James, and now I actually am understanding of why LeBron would leave this dbag

If they killed the CP3 deal. One would think they would have to kill any d12 deal to NJ.

Since D12 is clearly dictating where he wants to go right ?

Dave Miller of ESPN 710 LA... Said that if the CP3 deal went through.... Lakers were making a deal for a PF instantly if D12 would not be on the Lakers.. And the deal for a starting Power Forward would not have included Bynum..

Also rumblings that deal could still go through after all this bs.... Possibly

Originally Posted by Essential1

Dave Miller of ESPN 710 LA... Said that if the CP3 deal went through.... Lakers were making a deal for a PF instantly if D12 would not be on the Lakers.. And the deal for a starting Power Forward would not have included Bynum..

Also rumblings that deal could still go through after all this bs.... Possibly

And? The NBA doesn't own the Lakers, they can do what they want as long as the trades were legitimate and the $ matches. The Lakers simply got dead for being ahead of the curve and doing smart business in regards to the new CBA.

The league said it had nothing to do with the owners & then that loud mouth Gilbert tells everyone he told Stern & the league about his displeasure of the CP3 deal. To me they just got caught in a bold faced lie. This is a dangerous precedent...What in the world is going on?

Gonna try to lighten the mood here...

At practice today:

Kobe: Whew close call Pau, glad you're back!
[h6] Pau: Pinche mentiroso![/h6]

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

this is some issh, I truly hate what the NBA has become, you would think after the lockout they would want to rebuild in a positive way... as for all the salty owners @@@ go play at the edge of a cliff.. also has anyone from the lakers commented yet ??? 

Agreed....dope avy

Originally Posted by CAto312

Gonna try to lighten the mood here...

At practice today:

Kobe: Whew close call Pau, glad you're back!
[h6] Pau: Pinche mentiroso![/h6]
dm_090527_odomcandy.jpg

It made me sick to think of the Lakers getting Dwight and CP3, but this alternative is worse. It makes the league illegitimate, knowing X team might've won the title, but would they have beaten the team the commissioner killed?

Will any team Dwight or Chris Paul go to now be legitimate?

Between the lockout, Billy Hunter, Stern and this 'Decision,' the Heat are kinda off the hook if they just keep their mouths shut.

Yea. This might be worse.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It made me sick to think of the Lakers getting Dwight and CP3, but this alternative is worse. It makes the league illegitimate, knowing X team might've won the title, but would they have beaten the team the commissioner killed?

Between the lockout, Billy Hunter, Stern and this 'Decision,' the Heat are kinda off the hook if they just keep their mouths shut.

30t6p3b.gif
This tweet sums it up:
@netw3rk: Tonight the NBA avoided an iceberg by intentionally crashing into a larger iceberg.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

D12 %!% why would you want to go to the nets?? if you dont want to win a championship by all means go to NJ
I like that he's choosing the Nets.  He probably thinks Deron will stay with the team if he goes there.  I prefer having 2 franchise type players on a team rather than everyone wanting to triple up.  There will be a good balance to the league if Paul still goes to the Lakers and Dwight to NJ.

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Sources say Dwight Howard will ask Orlando to trade him to NJ today. Trade could take place today.

I say Lakers pull out of CP3 trade completely.. Offer Bynum & Gasol + First Rounder for D12 and Hedo.. Under Then try to sign a serviceable PG to start this year.. And wait for CP3 in Free Agency next year.

I say Lakers pull out of CP3 trade completely.. Offer Bynum & Gasol + First Rounder for D12 and Hedo.. Under Then try to sign a serviceable PG to start this year.. And wait for CP3 in Free Agency next year.

Dude forget d12 he wants no part of being a laker.

Can't keep LA down forever. I ain't even tripping. You think Jerry Buss/Mitch are going into this season without a contingency plan? I doubt it.

If any franchise can bounce back from this, it will be us.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
This tweet sums it up:
@netw3rk: Tonight the NBA avoided an iceberg by intentionally crashing into a larger iceberg.

yeah, looks like LeChoke and Co. get some help in their run.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

The league loses all credibility it once had. I mean it was bad enough that there were rumors that many games in the last 2 decades have been fixed. And now this? Is this #*!++*! WWE?

indifferent.gif

bynum AND gasol?

no thanks

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The league loses all credibility it once had. I mean it was bad enough that there were rumors that many games in the last 2 decades have been fixed. And now this? Is this #*!++*! WWE?

Well, you got the champs wearing spinner belts now...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom