*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

I'm going to the scrimmage today as well.
Should be fun.
smile.gif

Justforsneaks, take pictures bro! And how'd you get a hold of those? Details por favor. 
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

I'm just hoping this fires up Pau and makes him play substantially to his potential that he did in 2009-10. 

Dan Patrick on his radio show said the Lakers and Timberwolves are discussing a trade for Pau Gasol.

I can see the wolves trading for pau to get Rudy more acclimated and comfortable with the NBA game by playing alongside somebody he knows and trusts
nerd.gif

Aaaaaahhhh, back to more rumors based on a tiny morsel that may or may not even be true.
laugh.gif

I think it's Rubio, Love & Beasley for Luke Walton.

Go!

I'm sorry, but giving up Gasol and Bynum so that we have Kobe and Dwight alone is not going to do anything for us. This is not 2002 where having two dominant players surrounded by mediocre role players is going to get you a championship.

I have a feeling that Minnesota trade would be for guys like Anthony Randolph, Ridnour, Martell Webster
sick.gif

I don't see them giving up Love and we better not be in talks for Beasley.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Aaaaaahhhh, back to more rumors based on a tiny morsel that may or may not even be true.
laugh.gif

I think it's Rubio, Love & Beasley for Luke Walton.

Go!
^sounds like a fair trade only if yall incl steve blake & ebanks
laugh.gif

I'd take Love and Ridnour (and maybe one of their backup centers) for Gasol and a 2nd rounder. There were talks of Love and the #2 pick for Gasol in the summer so I don't see why that wouldn't be fair.

Also, Keith Bogans got waived. I'd gladly take him as our backup to Kobe. I don't see Kapono getting much PT if he couldn't even crack Philly's rotation...

Kevin Love would be awesome. Definite 20-10 guy. I'd still make a run for Dwight too. D12 and Love would be an incredible duo for sure. 

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

There were talks of Love and the #2 pick for Gasol in the summer so I don't see why that wouldn't be fair.
Yeah and there is a reason that didn't actually happen.

What makes you think you can get Love while only giving up Gasol? Seriously
laugh.gif

I'm giving Steve Blake another year to prove he can be that free flowing PG that he's shown before, I'm not gonna look at last season and judge him off that....he can be a serviceable backup I'm sure

Is it wrong to pray its for D-Will lol. Won't happen though. Hope if we trade Pau we got good value cuz he's still great offensively

come on guys. lets just be content with what we have now. all the speculation and anger aint gonna do nothing. id love for this team to make the finals as is just so all these hating +*% wierdos can shut their mouths up.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I'm giving Steve Blake another year to prove he can be that free flowing PG that he's shown before, I'm not gonna look at last season and judge him off that....he can be a serviceable backup I'm sure
Likewise. I think one of our main problems last year was that with the triangle, it's tough to institute that within a year. Especially when we had a task of going for a 3peat.  

I think the kid can be a super serviceable backup... what I don't like is DFish starting and that's why we should push hard to acquire a young PG that can step into that starter role... or a veteran that can sit Fish's *#% down on the bench!

Back
Top Bottom