*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
I'm startin the next rumor, @#$% this. 

My sources tell me via text message thru FB email notifications that I recieve on my droid thru Twitter, that Derek Fisher demands max contract.  Tune to ESPN in a minute to get the latest. 

That rumor is the same as the other one ya'll.  Get some perspective. 
What?! Has this dude lost his mind? Opening-day starter AND demanding a max contract!?!
mad.gif
Spoiler [+]
See what I did there? That's another thing that ESPN (and the like) does to you guys: take a little bit of truth and mix it with something that is COMPLETELY made up… and you guys go all in, because there was a little bit of truth.
wink.gif
Rumor has it Kobe will be traded to China in order to get Smush back. Will be back for more as this develops. 

I think people have the right to panic. They panicked last year and those who don't panic were pissed. Saying to calm down, we'll be fine...

Guess what, we got SWEPT!

I'm just ready for the damn season to start already.

How disappointing is it that D-Fish is going to start for us...AGAIN. Dude is going to get destroyed this year and it's going to be a Christmas Day massacre for D-Fish.

D-Fish makes it easier for teams to guard Kobe because no one has to pay attention to Derek. They just move on over to double team KB the whole game and let Fish shoot 20% from the field with a final stat of 3 points on 1 for 7 shooting, zero rebounds and zero assists in 37 minutes of play.

^ Don't take it too seriously. But yeah, allegedly he said his top pick was the Blazers.

Allegedly.

Some of you guys are saying things that make me doubt you actually know anything about basketball, the lakers, and kobe bryant...

I know we r all stressed as +@##, but chill out. Let's stop making $@*% up and run with everything that Stephen A's "sources" say
laugh.gif

Yea, John Ireland said they were 48 hours away from signing CP3 or Dwight a few days ago....Buncha BS!

I'm just looking at the facts. We're one star down, we need some good signings in order to become a better team.

I think McRoberts was a good signing, probably our best signing considering he was cheap as well.

So do we lose the Sasha trade exception now?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Travis Outlaw just got waived...think he could be a good pickup? Can he even be picked up? And whats the deal with Troy Murphy?
If the Lakers want to use Outlaw as a small ball PF, then I'm all for it. At SF, I'll gladly pass. I like Murphy as the third big in the rotation behind Bynum and Gasol.

https://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Luke Walton says he will play through injury and is demanding to be a starting SF over @Matt_Barnes22, if not granted, he's demanding a trade to the L.A Clippers, sources say.

wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just Kidding.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Hate that bum Walton But, do you guys see how fast a rumor can start? 
laugh.gif
Just adding onto what was started on the last page

seriously though... can we use a trade exception for Bledsoe? why would the Clippers want to keep him? isn't CP3 the future?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Bledsoe for Walton??! I bet the devil is probably going to veto that too 
laugh.gif

but seriously... can't we get him with one of our trade exceptions?

Isn't the exception going to expire tonight at midnight? Pretty ridiculous that we haven't heard anything about it all day....this is the Lakers though, being hush hush can be a good thing. I think we lost the exception. Nobody wants to help the Lakers.
laugh.gif

WCF, you going to any games this year at the Oracle? Just got my tickets for the March 27th.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Isn't the exception going to expire tonight at midnight? Pretty ridiculous that we haven't heard anything about it all day....this is the Lakers though, being hush hush can be a good thing. I think we lost the exception. Nobody wants to help the Lakers.
laugh.gif

WCF, you going to any games this year at the Oracle? Just got my tickets for the March 27th.
Possibly not. I'm actually going to be down south that week but I'll be catching the 31st game against New Orleans. Most likely be there at game in April 18th. 

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

seriously though... can we use a trade exception for Bledsoe? why would the Clippers want to keep him? isn't CP3 the future?

Chauncey/CP3 will be his mentors. No need to give up on the future unless it's means acquiring Paul for Gordon. 
embarassed.gif

im happy that all the bandwagoners left, now that cp3 is not going to the lakers.. still kinda upset that L.O. was traded for nothing. and now there are some really questionable players on the roster... can we get jerry west back please?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif

Trade exception doesn't end tonight, ends tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i think we have a good team just our weak spot it the PG...we need a PG thats it

Eric Bledsoe... I pretty much believe the Clippers gave up on having him as the future PG because CP3 is their future PG... why would they mentor the kid if CP3 could start there for the next 8 years at the very least

Back
Top Bottom