*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

^Sounds good in theory, but Ska pretty much summed it up...

We've seen Kobe play for 16 years now. He's not sitting. For better or for worse.

Btw, am I weird for still being optimistic in this team. Not a bit of panic right now.

is it too late to join the "no panic"club?
laugh.gif

lets just hope kobe miraculously turns on warrior mode and plays through it soon...

The problem of playing through it is that it can easily get worse.

I'm sure if he plays it will be because it's not that bad where he can't play and will risk making things worse.

If D-12 isn't traded by Jan 1 he loses 25 million dollars....

Net's are "out of the running" after signing Humphries....(can't take hedo's contract back any more)

Originally Posted by tupac003

If D-12 isn't traded by Jan 1 he loses 25 million dollars....

Net's are "out of the running" after signing Humphries....(can't take hedo's contract back any more)

I bet he is calling up Otis under the disguise of SVG telling Otis to trade him before January 1st

People are delusional if they think he isn't playing on Sunday.  It's a matter of how effective he will be.  Not to mention, driving to the cup should be more problematic, he can't afford another go up and come down on his hands, so he might be just firing jumpers, and that's both a curse, and a blessing, depending on his mood. 

Who cares, even with healthy Kobe, we were losing on Christmas anyways, Santa Claus hates us. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think for 1 second Kobe would sit... I'm saying from a historic standpoint, and common sense standpoint for Kobe is he needs it to heal because when Kobe doesn't allow something to heal it ALWAYS gets much worse..

Think in his thinking though.  Miss 4 weeks regular year, miss 15-18 games

Miss 4 weeks this year, miss 30+ games. 
laugh.gif

I doubt he's cool with that.  Honestly, I'm surprised he's sitting out the preseason game.  Like come on, suck it up Kobe, you wimp. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Blame the Clippers for this, remember he got fouled on one play and was grabbing his wrist afterwards?

Like I said earlier, they were fouling the #%** out of him that game. For a pre-season game it was unnecessary smh.

laugh.gif
stop it.......Kobe fell hard on the play, it wasn't a "hard foul"

I don't know if it'll be before the 1st, but D12 will definitely be traded before the t/d in March.....if we aren't in the top 5 in the conference after about 15-20 games, i expect movement
nerd.gif

So let's see…

… traded for CP3…
smile.gif

… trade canceled…
frown.gif

… traded our most versatile player to the division rivals who swept us in the playoffs and went on to win the championship…
frown.gif

… and got nothing in return…
frown.gif

… no Dwight Howard…
frown.gif

… Jason Kapono & Troy Murphy… :/

… Kobe starts off the season with a torn ligament…
frown.gif

Hell yeah, let's get it!
laugh.gif

And no, I'm not all 'doom and gloom' or "The sky is falling." Just effing around.

L4L
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
Kobe was not really fouled on that play. He got blocked by Jordan and went down due to being off balance.

I hope he sits. Word to spurs in 1997.
I am a HUGE David Robinson fan, but there is NO WAY Kobe could sit out the majority of the season to pull off hopefully getting a top pick and ending up with a tandem like the Spurs had in Robinson and Duncan.

And I'm not dogging Robinson's injury at all; that's my dude.

But for Kobe to sit out a whole season, or even a majority, the injury on the court would've had to have been one of the most disgusting, gruesome things you'd ever seen. I'm talking like, his whole foot just fell off. I mean, just tore off… the whole damn thing. Blood gushing everywhere, his foot's under the rim and his body is up by the free throw line, people on the court passing out.
laugh.gif
And even then, the next day, he'd be like, "Yeah, I think I sprained my ankle. I'm probably going to have to sit out the next couple games."
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT!!!

sad to hear kobe hurt
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

LAKERS FAN 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

who is in guys? yea im sad that we did bad trades (lamar) and that we lost to clippers even though it doesnt matter but im still a LAKERS FAN 4 LIFE!
smile.gif

come on lakers fans stand up

With no true backup SG on the roster. 
laugh.gif

Let the Ebanks, Morris and Goudelock Era begin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So let's see…

… traded for CP3…
smile.gif

… trade canceled…
frown.gif

… traded our most versatile player to the division rivals who swept us in the playoffs and went on to win the championship…
frown.gif

… and got nothing in return…
frown.gif

… no Dwight Howard…
frown.gif

… Jason Kapono & Troy Murphy… :/

… Kobe starts off the season with a torn ligament…
frown.gif

Hell yeah, let's get it!
laugh.gif

And no, I'm not all 'doom and gloom' or "The sky is falling." Just effing around.

L4L
smokin.gif
u forgot the main ++$# up. derek fisher is gonna be the starter

Back
Top Bottom